Mage debate

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GOLGREN

Re: Mage debate

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT VITAMINS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good to see you mate

Sorry, back to topic
r0binh00d

Post by r0binh00d »

Ryaca wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 am I want to say something. I know that there are differences of opinion on this subject. I also want to say that there are players weighing in on this topic that have little to no experience in PvP with a high level mage (3k+) much less have a mage account that is 3k or higher so I believe their comments to be very naive. Now I've heard all the arguments, : mages spell damage is reduced by 50% in PvP, non-mage classes have gear that can give 95% spell resist(they fail to Mention that not every player has this gear but they try to deal in absolutes by making it sound like every player in the game has 95% spell resist gear), and my all time favorite, : players block my heal and use sieges as shields so mages are completely powerless and defenseless. I agree that players should NEVER be able to use sieges as shields. This is something that I cannot believe someone thought was even remotely reasonable to develop and put into the game(let's use an idea a five year old would find rational to put into the game). I disagree that mages ALWAYS HAVE HEAL BLOCKERS AROUND. When mages attack me (happens quite a bit) I am alone, so no heal blocking there, and they HEAL THEMSELVES JUST FINE IN THOSE MOMENTS, but mages try to make it seem like the scenarios they describe are absolutely all the time, trying to twist and spin the truth to suit their agenda. My advice is this, if you have never played a mage level 3k or higher or never fought a mage level 3k or higher, then you really have no idea what you are taking about and you obviously have not seen how ungodly powerful a mage is at that level or higher. A self healing mage spell... Give me a freaking break! Shaking my head and trying not to let the insanity infect me.
Just two things how many 3k+ mages in the game and how about not attack him/ her in the first place if he attacks stun /freeze and retreat simple really nerfing my 130 lvl so you can fight a lvl 3k+ is unfair
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

You realize these comments were made almost 3 years ago? :o
Retired
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

GOLGREN wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:59 pm GOLGREN EAT VITAMINS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Good to see GOLGREN was keeping healthy in his rampages :lol: :lol: