Requeting a mining stone

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Requeting a mining stone

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LIZARDKING wrote:If this gets approved I will be.asking for ores.to be.placed beside the house I purchased
HAHAHAHAHA! The madness continues...
Omnes Autem Uri
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

madmaniacal1 wrote:
LIZARDKING wrote:If this gets approved I will be.asking for ores.to be.placed beside the house I purchased
HAHAHAHAHA! The madness continues...
Yeah. We all want ores outside our houses.
Wait… we haven't got houses…
We demand free houses with trees, a rockery, a pond and ores…

The madness gets worse
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Hey, if this becomes a thing...
Where I can add ores, trees, whatever mobs I want...
I'll buy a house for sure!

Good idea... why isn't this in suggestions?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Because this will happen
Spoiler: Show
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (666.62 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'd like to change around my house as well please... could you cut down the tree with a fish and build a shrubbery please?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Here's an idea for a new house for sale, on an unreleased map:
Template Picture: Show
ftnewhouseforsale.PNG
ftnewhouseforsale.PNG (818.89 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
Features Shown in Picture: Show
Note: the crystals will be replaced with all the current ores.
There is discussion yet of adding the upcoming ores.
The natural spawns are shown in the picture (they spawn a little further away though).
Other features include:
- magic trees that never go to stumps
- a private fishing hole, unusable to any other players (GMs can use it, but not with their alts)
- a portal to the start map
- a portal to the coliseum
- NOTE: these portals may have customized destinations, negotiable on successful purchase
- a portal to the event portal maps (with popup menu to choose level of map you wish to enter)
- a bank that starts with 100 storage
- a shop that sells all 2k+ items, and all potions/stuns
- a switch to summon a GM as you wish
- a choice of 20 decorative tiles/elements as you wish to be placed (with option to buy more)
Purchasing Information: Show
The house will be announced for auction in the future. A new forum name will be created, with a unique colour - we're thinking orange at this time, but that may change.
Players will be allowed to submit their bids by forum PM to the orange named forum account.
Every day after restart, the highest bid will be posted publicly (not listing the name of the bidder).
If there is a tie, it will be stated. If it's the last day of the auction, the finalists will enter a "sudden death" type auction - details will be provided at that time, if this happens.
The auction will run for a few weeks (actual timeframe is not set yet).
The bidding will be in USD (you'll need to convert to your local equivalent).
--Please, do not bid yet, wait for the orange named forum account to announce the auction.
The winner must be able to provide 2 pieces of official government issued identification.
If they cannot, they will forfeit, and the offer to purchase will go to the next highest bid.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Show
THIS IS ONLY A JOKE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

An additional comment: Show
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »