Auto Disconnect for AFK players

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Auto Disconnect for AFK players

Post by LordSeth »

MadMikael wrote:
alfonso wrote: This wont be a problem for players who use autoclicker 99%.
No, this won't.
But I can assure you, I WILL BE.

Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

What does autoclicker99 mean?
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

It would be great if the game had some way to detect autoclickers and display a nasty message (which is also sent to a GM). I know that mages can cast spells at rate of 7 per sec. well, I'd be lucky if my poor finger can even tap 4 times in a second!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

Yeah and I've seen mages do that for 20 minutes and more at a time...sure there tapping x/times a sec with their hands while clicking slow spells continually and quaffing potions and moving ..whew, I can barely say all that in a breath ;-)

Mages will continual to cheat until they are put in check somehow.

Take care ya'll
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Blackthorne wrote:Yeah and I've seen mages do that for 20 minutes and more at a time...sure there tapping x/times a sec with their hands while clicking slow spells continually and quaffing potions and moving ..whew, I can barely say all that in a breath ;-)

Mages will continual to cheat until they are put in check somehow.

Take care ya'll
Feel free to send me names, with /time of it being done, and maybe map # too.
Please be prompt in your reporting.
There may be something I can do.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
toosh

Post by toosh »

Hi Guys!

I dont know its good or bad change, we will see how its works and if this not disturb too much.
What I see in comments is something like collusion against mages, likes mages char are most evil thing in this game. Guys chillout and take a few breaths.
I played archer (900 lvl) and mage (1500 lvl) chars and i can say for sure, idea to click every time, when i wanna use only one effective weapon(green spell) that have mage is sick. Imagine that u dont have pets and you must click every time when you wanna hit, damn, only i see its mistake of programmer? Maybe for one week we will change rules, and "hit" button will works like "spells" buttons. I even cant imagine, how it s must be annoying for mages on 5k lvl, fight like 30minutes and click fast like paralytic. Are u sure that auto clicker is problem here?
Autoclickers are problem of few players, but clicking every time when u wanna use spell its problem every mage in game. I'm wondering why you're making life difficult for players instead of helping them, it's amazing. Maybe instead of giving 5 lvl to those who are going and looking for afk players u will take 50lvl for someone who will improve the game mechanism?
I wonder if we will get to the point where a player will pay a daily penalty for having a mage account. ATM mages have been punished for being mages. U are mage u need have broken fingers, 99% spell resist and u cheat for sure. Beacause mages are cheaters, liars, and bear the blame for the evil of the world. Why no one is looking for a way to develop other classes instead of focusing on one class.

It just regular simple player things...
toosh arch, lv 1000
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Toosh auto clicking has always been a problem with mages. I have been playing well over three years and there has been many adjustments to balance classes but still if a player is on a mage and using a auto clicker he/she is OP. I have always been agianst auto clicking I myself have never tried auto clicking because I like a fair or extreme victory I like to see myself beat someone that uses auto clicker. But I do understand your point however no matter what your doing in this game if you pvp or grind exp or mine chop or even fish using auto clicker you are breaking the rules and honestly if it were up to me, players caught auto clicking would loose 20% of there current lvl and spend 90 days in FT jail. No trial offers.. but this topic is not about auto clickers it's about being booted for afk playing. What's your input on that?
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

as info, clicking /tapping 7 times per second is really, really easy... go to a website and test it - I can easily maintain that speed for a very long time, and I'd venture a guess that most people could do the same... however, as was pointed out, that type of auto clicker is not relevant to this topic ;) (though I do have a question... I thought it was reduced to 6/second a long time ago, is that right, or am I going crazy? lol)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Im an old school.gamer. Had no idea what autoclick was until I looked it up today because of this post...no wonder a 1200 mage can beat my 1500 archer. I had always assumed I had settings wrong or just.was terrible at pvp, which I never instigate. I would think it would be easy to catch an autoclick downloader. From my research it is an app tha has to be downloaded to accomplish this. Anyhow, Im not tech savvy and im sure.this post is basics to most.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LordSeth wrote:honestly if it were up to me, players caught auto clicking would loose 20% of there current lvl and spend 90 days in FT jail.

Agree 100%
BOO!:ghost: