STOP THE LUNACY!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

STOP THE LUNACY!

Post by Khmer »

I log in at 3,-3, a player is sieging, presumably for a while, he immediately logs before I can even gather his name, eventually he logs in and runs North East just onto 3,-2, as I engage it says no pvp near shops, not a shop anywhere, nothing even resembling a shop! Later on, that same enemy exits 3,-3, this time to the North West. As I engage him, just onto 3,-2 near the stone, guess what...

For 10 months the stone that has built MAX has come from that area, and players have regularly attacked and killed MAX miners over that same period of time, NOW, suddenly is under shop protection! (PS, I understand 'nears shops' has multiple meanings!)

STOP THE LUNACY, NO EXCUSES, THERE AREN'T ANY AND THE FT BIG CHEESE(and I don't mean SWISS) NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS MATTER! MUCH GETS DISMISSED, OVERLOOKED AND ACCEPTED FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS, BUT TO ALLOW THIS RIDICULOUSNESS TO CONTINUE IS COMPLETE LUNACY!
ardesia

Re: STOP THE LUNACY!

Post by ardesia »

In case you really wish knowing what was going on and/or having it solved, please post an entry in Bug section, detailing the coordinates in 3.-2 map where this happened
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message