Burning Ryaca's Church

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Burning Ryaca's Church

Post by blitzcraig »

Tarlin, if you send me a list of what your son sold off, I'll happily replace it all as best as I can... small price to pay for that story lol :lol: just let me know when and where we can meet up in game -- I keep picturing my kids being so proud of themselves for "helping" me this way too and it's made my day better ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

blitzcraig wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:20 pm Tarlin, if you send me a list of what your son sold off, I'll happily replace it all as best as I can... small price to pay for that story lol :lol: just let me know when and where we can meet up in game -- I keep picturing my kids being so proud of themselves for "helping" me this way too and it's made my day better ;)
Attachments
23i1zi.jpg
23i1zi.jpg (81.05 KiB) Viewed 3591 times
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ blitzcraig

I thought it was hilarious as well. Tears of laughter here when I read it...
One good thing I found out; only one of the Mith Tools was sold, and as luck would have it I had an extra Mith Pick, my last extra Mith tool - yup had, she has it now.

It's like Mother's Day when the little ones make Mommy breakfast, all by themselves, with a little of everything they can fined in the kitchen and the "wide eyed look of expectation" as mommy takes that first bite! "Mmmmmmm" and they go running off out the bedroom door happy!

PITUIE!!!! {spit sput spit} "VERY GOOD! THANK YOU!" {mindset: toilet now!!} :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tarlin and I collected 20 some Death Shields (her bag) and I went to mine for Steel ingots to "hopefully" succeed at succeeding making Mystic Shields. But RL took her out of the game, and I was anxious. Put all the Ingots in my house and went and got a load of Death Shields and in the end after, 3 runs between the 2 mines, I had 6 shields, that's 6m I have for her. Had to sell them as I needed the space for other things. I'll donate the other 4m to make it the 10m she {cough cough} lost.

It's really mice to see someone else helping ... and I have come across "many" in this game that help unconditionally!
That's one of the really awesome things I have found about FT.

There are: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly in this game. I strive to be under "The Good" column, eeehhh sometime I slip!
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lol perfect comparison with the breakfast ;)

and yeah, great community of players here for sure
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yea well, been there done that and PITUIE'd on fathers day! So it made sense.
I am always AFK!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

:lol:
I honestly do not envy you parents too much.
I never wanted kids. And never had any.
I hate kids.
....wait a minute...

:lol:

I will say, my time in this position, it has been the parents that I've worked with that have really been strong influences and help.
I don't know how you can do it.
I guess, it's different when they're your kids...
But I don't regret my decision.
Kids are a lifetime commitment; that's just too permanent for my tastes.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

Oh my god, so many memories of mothers day breakfasts!! Even those random, "Just because we love you" breakfasts. You know the ones where they put chocolate syrup on a bagel with crumbled up oreos on it. Then they make you eggs that are more of a liquid than a solid and have ketchup and mayonnaise in them. Oh.... yea that was last month for a random breakfast. The worst part about those surprises is when they stand there waiting for you to take a bite out of it so they can see how happy they made you. BLEH, the things we do for our kids.... (yes toilet bowl and a big glass of milk come in really handy at these times).

I really, really, REALLY appreciate the assistance LostKnight and the offers to help me recoup. I am glad everyone else saw the humor in the situation as well, nice to share a good laugh. There are so many things that I really like about the FT community that you just don't find in other types of MMO's. Ok, so the graphics aren't Xbox One X quality, I won't be hooking my phone up to a 4k 3D television, but I don't really enjoy those games anyhow. The casual and friendly environment that so many players create in FT is enough to keep me playing for years to come. Thank you to everyone in the FT community for that, and although the GM's receive a lot of grief, they have completely made my desire to want to stay in the game 100 times stronger. Thanks to the GM's too.

Mad, having kids is really a blessing and a curse. There are SOOOOOO many sacrifices that you make once you have kids, but it all depends on what you want out of life. I would never change the experience of having carried, birthed and raised my children. It has made me learn truly what love is. Don't misunderstand, I love my husband, who is also my best friend, with every fiber of my being, but love for a child can only be known once you have a child. It is a different experience all together. Now when they throw rocks and break windows, smash open phones to see what's inside, have food fights in the dining room, don't clean up their rooms, leave their backpacks laying all over the house, don't clean their toothpaste out of the sink.... etc, etc, etc... It can certainly make you feel like committing homicide!

The good outweighs the bad in my experiences having children though. Just another lesson learned, don't let your son play FT on your phone without your permission lol.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Boo!!!!!!
: Show
ghost_1f47b (1).png
ghost_1f47b (1).png (8.79 KiB) Viewed 3557 times
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:17 am Boo!!!!!!
Ho hum! ... that's not a boo!
In the dead of night!: Show
BooBack.jpg
:mrgreen:
I am always AFK!
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 am
Ryaca wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:17 am Boo!!!!!!
Ho hum! ... that's not a boo!
In the dead of night!: Show
BooBack.jpg
:mrgreen:
I opened the spoiler and think I peed a little lmao