FT Stagnation....

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: FT Stagnation....

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, that was a great line when he said that lol :D

at any rate, how long did you work on that wall? If it's as off as your clan thinks, it's definitely worth taking about... I'd love to see the numbers behind this one (either here, pm, or FB) anyway, happy hunting
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

blitzcraig wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 pm yeah, that was a great line when he said that lol :D

at any rate, how long did you work on that wall? If it's as off as your clan thinks, it's definitely worth taking about... I'd love to see the numbers behind this one (either here, pm, or FB) anyway, happy hunting
you talk silly, MAX walls !00% :lol: 1000 lvl you reference, Glimmer builds very, very fast, he's an advanced builder!
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

blitzcraig wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 pm yeah, that was a great line when he said that lol :D

and for all the detail I wrote, that's ur (edited for language) answer!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Khmer wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm

and for all the detail I wrote, that's ur (edited for language) answer!
So I think you're attacking me here, but I'll wait until I'm sure before I fire back... all I'll say for now is that vulgar language makes you seem childish.

Also, my response you quoted here was not an answer to your post, in which, by the way, you literally provided no detail whatsoever. I'm quite looking forward to our future discussion on this topic.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
tapok

Post by tapok »

Hmer if you want to kill quicker buildings, then swing a skill of ballistas, gather team. Also you will have a result. Not everything can be bought for money. For example ability to play for love. Mr. curve hands.