+4 Tools

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: +4 Tools

Post by MadMikael »

I'm highly in favour of the level requirement, as well as the skill requirement.
No, it doesn't have to be overly large.
But, let's not make it any easier for those who cheat, can we?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
death911

Post by death911 »

I am in favour of skill level requirement on tools. But just curious why all are interested in mining and chopping gears lol. Well do something for crafting too. We have +2 and +3 tools for mining and chopping but nothing for crafting. Please think about that. At least something to increase craft skill by 1 or 2 at least.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

+1 to craft tool
i am in favor of a skill lvl if that is something under 250ish.
reason being that in clans to pvp effectively you have to have a high lvl which means spending (a lot of) real money.
Those without acess to $ contribute to clan by building/resource gathering, crafting. the higher lvls in clan in return help them with gear.

if the lvl requirement for new tools would be too high it means that those who only build, mine, chop craft and grind a bit can no longer be the clan builders/mibers/etc
without buying real $pets.

And for new smaller clans without high lvls to defend them. fast building is crucial to get their building to a lvl which isnt easy to kill.
a raw building which grows slow is still hard to kill with maiden and white defending it.
But these same high lvls can easily kill a new clan building unless the builders can get it up and hifh real fast.

so its the lower lvls who need better building tools, not the high lvls.
but some lvl requirement seems reasonable. lvl 6 builders seem a bit strange
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

rearrow wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:28 am +1 to craft tool
i am in favor of a skill lvl if that is something under 250ish.
reason being that in clans to pvp effectively you have to have a high lvl which means spending (a lot of) real money.
Those without acess to $ contribute to clan by building/resource gathering, crafting. the higher lvls in clan in return help them with gear.

if the lvl requirement for new tools would be too high it means that those who only build, mine, chop craft and grind a bit can no longer be the clan builders/mibers/etc
without buying real $pets.

And for new smaller clans without high lvls to defend them. fast building is crucial to get their building to a lvl which isnt easy to kill.
a raw building which grows slow is still hard to kill with maiden and white defending it.
But these same high lvls can easily kill a new clan building unless the builders can get it up and hifh real fast.

so its the lower lvls who need better building tools, not the high lvls.
but some lvl requirement seems reasonable. lvl 6 builders seem a bit strange
Zgadzam sie z Tobą w 100%
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Voices heard. I will work on some type of crafting tool/gear/etc. (Edited: Please do not look for this item to be any time soon. It usually takes a while to develop an item from scratch, and then go through testing, etc. That's if it's even approved. So when the latest content is released, be assured, this item will not be in it.)

As for the +4 tools, we are currently thinking something like this:
Regular tools - any level (obviously)
Great tools (+2) - level 50 - skill level 2
Mithril tools (+3) - level 200 - skill level 5
New +4 tools - level 500 - skill level 8
Possible future tools - level 750 - skill level 10
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
death911

Post by death911 »

HUGE +1
😁😁
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

soynds good although i would prefer somwthing like lv300 skill lv10 for +4.

kv 500is already very important for getting a real good pet, but there is not much between 250-500 except boss dragon which is only useful on lower mosters because of its low dex.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

rearrow wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:09 am soynds good although i would prefer somwthing like lv300 skill lv10 for +4.

kv 500is already very important for getting a real good pet, but there is not much between 250-500 except boss dragon which is only useful on lower mosters because of its low dex.
oops im only skill 6. ignore me pls 🙄

naaah
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

DaHobbit wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am Voices heard. I will work on some type of crafting tool/gear/etc. (Edited: Please do not look for this item to be any time soon. It usually takes a while to develop an item from scratch, and then go through testing, etc. That's if it's even approved. So when the latest content is released, be assured, this item will not be in it.)

Mithril Tools can be obtained at level 150 in a cave (chests) and at level 75 you can mine mithril at the Red Monsters Cave so I'm a bit confused about level 200 possibly being the set level to use them :shock:
Does life really get better?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

NightBaby wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:26 pm
DaHobbit wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am Voices heard. I will work on some type of crafting tool/gear/etc. (Edited: Please do not look for this item to be any time soon. It usually takes a while to develop an item from scratch, and then go through testing, etc. That's if it's even approved. So when the latest content is released, be assured, this item will not be in it.)

Mithril Tools can be obtained at level 150 in a cave (chests) and at level 75 you can mine mithril at the Red Monsters Cave so I'm a bit confused about level 200 possibly being the set level to use them :shock:
i guess it might be changed.
however since it will take time we got plenty of time to get our miners,choppers, builders to lv200 uto ensure we can keep using these +3tools even if a lbvl tequirement is added.
j