+4 Tools

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Corrupter

Re: +4 Tools

Post by Corrupter »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 pm I think they should work like other tools +X. So yes they have chance 3 resources for example and increase the speed 1 more than the +3 tools.
Tho, they could be so rare :D. Like... events-only items.

Or i have an idea but not sure if it can work:

When you Building for example with your +3 hammer. There can be a rly small chance, of the hammer to be upgraded to +4 when you finish a workload. Just a rly small chance. idk just an idea
I like the event idea, except for the fact that I'm always at work when events seem to take place
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN THINKS GOLGREN EAT +GOLGREN 4 TOOL THEN FEED TO DOOM AFTER RAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

DaHobbit wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am As for the +4 tools, we are currently thinking something like this:
Regular tools - any level (obviously)
Great tools (+2) - level 50 - skill level 2
Mithril tools (+3) - level 200 - skill level 5
New +4 tools - level 500 - skill level 8
Possible future tools - level 750 - skill level 10
Hugest –.
It is a favour for those who buy levels.
It is OK as for the skill level, but not in terms of player level.

Response by DaHobbit: Level 500 is fairly easy to get without buying levels. It may take time, but there are many players over level 1000 that have not purchased levels. So this proposed change has nothing to do with buying levels.
FT`ing life away
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

In my option the tools we have are fine. If people want them to work better they should invest some time into raising there skills.I think there are a lot better things that could b fixed like the speed pot issue or the wall jump bug

Response by DaHobbit: I completely agree. However, I have nothing to do with coding the game. That is only Compbatant. He is the one that fixes the bugs and other coding issues. Anyone else can create content. The map editor is on the forum. I am currently working on a bunch of content for the game. So there may be a lot of things that need attention, but it's not something I can do anything about.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:25 pm In my option the tools we have are fine. If people want them to work better they should invest some time into raising there skills.I think there are a lot better things that could b fixed like the speed pot issue or the wall jump bug
+1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

If you create +4 tools you need to up the cap on towers. I agree with most that this is not needed. If you invest a little time you can up your skills quick. I have 4 mages 11+ build and many dwarfs 11 phell and stone. I can build 100 levels on a tower easy in an hour. Lets not reward lazy people.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 pm If you create +4 tools you need to up the cap on towers. I agree with most that this is not needed. If you invest a little time you can up your skills quick. I have 4 mages 11+ build and many dwarfs 11 phell and stone. I can build 100 levels on a tower easy in an hour. Lets not reward lazy people.
Do you log onto all of those accounts at the same time?
BOO!:ghost:
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I do two while building one making supply and one building. I do have 3 phones and a tablet so could do more if wanted and have when needed. The real point is it took me time to build skills. Yall just want it all gave to you.
Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:28 pm
h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 pm If you create +4 tools you need to up the cap on towers. I agree with most that this is not needed. If you invest a little time you can up your skills quick. I have 4 mages 11+ build and many dwarfs 11 phell and stone. I can build 100 levels on a tower easy in an hour. Lets not reward lazy people.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:09 am I do two while building one making supply and one building. I do have 3 phones and a tablet so could do more if wanted and have when needed. The real point is it took me time to build skills. Yall just want it all gave to you.
Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:28 pm
I don't want anything given to me. All of my skills except craft are 9 our higher. I worked for those. Thank you for the explanation.
BOO!:ghost:
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

If you like the best explaination is i helped build many clans. Trio, AC, WooT,Pink,Es07,rekt ,Dk and more. I love to build and destroy. I have alts in many friends clans to help.