Player/GM relationship

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

naughty_boy

Re: Player/GM relationship

Post by naughty_boy »

Yeah none owns a spot but none have to share his/her xp with strangers or even friends too :)
haterz is +2K player with bees , for sure she will not gonna spwn the amount that worms can tank also as the story i read, She used that spot first.

If a low lvl cant grind next to a higher lvl one ( like worms and red dinos :lol: ) its not the responsibilty of that player with dinos that other player cannot save his worms speacially when there is other free spots.

In my point of view warning from GM is not much effective , i believe that sharing xp means that both players must have same pets. A 2k player doesnt have to take care about the ppl who wanna grind easy. Just like Dark Devils spot we can see high player that are crying bc of lower lvls fire mobs and they cant get enough xp.
This is actually annoying spwn.Not having fun and helping other to grind with ya. Why a 90 player have to fire a Dark devil really? (Not much fair in my point of view.) Im wondering why GMs dont look right to this kind of cases.
A noob player with worms come to undergrownd devils and lost his pets cuz he wanna get xp during mining too. Its 100% his mistake. ( it was just an example lol )
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

This is beyond the worst thing i have ever seen on FT. The guy did it again today!

Again all alone on a whole empty map.

The player logs and tells me again to move that my soawns are to big.

Again this player threatens to report me.

I just left vecause i clearly see i cant win this....

I hope you and your buddy enjoy abusing your power. Enjoy the spot.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

it sounds like you didn't get a warning for doing anything wrong, but rather a reminder of how the rules work...coming on the forum with your vague accusations is the only thing making you look like you did anything wrong
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I have video and even offor show to GM. I did nothing wrong and do not want any more part of this. You can remove the thread. I will go somewhere else.

Thanks
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN WUD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!! AT HIM THEN EAT HIM !!!!!
death911

Post by death911 »

That other player needs punishment for repeating his offence i think if what haterz says is true. Reducing a player's experience is also an offence. And secondly the 2nd player also doesn't own the spot and he can't tell any other player to move. That's his Second offence. If that is true then the 2nd player with worms should go to jail. I understand GM team is over worked but i request GM to look into the matter so that such issues don't arise again.
If his pet die then that's his fault because it's players responsibility to take care of pets.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

If what you are saying is true, the other person should be warned and/or punished. Typically, someone that is doing this is given an outlaw status so that players can help the player move :) I have not checked the logs so that is why I say "if", because I don't know. Anyway, if this happens again, feel free to contact me and I will review the server logs, and if that person is showing up after you, I will help you move that person.

Why do we get involved? Because players report things. When they report things, we get involved and try to enforce the rules the best way possible. Obviously, one map can have more players than spawn spots, so it may happen where more than one player might be forced to share a spawn. It's best to ask that person and be friendly about it, but not everyone speaks the same language and not everyone is nice enough to ask. I think we all know that monsters usually spawn in 3 or 4 different points from the one spawn trigger. If a player positions away from the spawner and "steals" one of these spawn points, that player is not violating any of the rules. However, if the player does something as h4t3rz described, that can be construed as a violation of rule 9. Doing it once because they didn't know better - okay get a warning and move on. Coming back for more - time for an outlaw status :)
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LegenDaa.

Post by LegenDaa. »

За что мут? Мне аккилес дал мут за точто я разговаривал с игроками. Аккилес совсем себя богом ощутил? Его все ненавидят!

Edited and translated by Akkilles :

For me, the Akkiles gave mutuses for the exactness I was talking to the players. Akkiles felt himself completely God? He was hated by everyone!
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

пожалуйста, не используйте эту нить для атаки на отдельных сотрудников. это значит получить точку зрения. извините, если плохо перевести. использовали google.
LegenDaa. wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm За что мут? Мне аккилес дал мут за точто я разговаривал с игроками. Аккилес совсем себя богом ощутил? Его все ненавидят!

Edit and translated by Akkilles :

For me, the Akkiles gave mutuses for the exactness I was talking to the players. Akkiles felt himself completely God? He was hated by everyone!
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Привет,

спасибо за утешительные слова. Слово «Ненависть» немного суровое. Я здесь, чтобы делать свою работу, как вам нравится, так и нет. Если у вас есть какие-либо проблемы с gm и чувствуете, что ваше наказание было несправедливым, тогда я настоятельно рекомендую вам отправить одному администратору личное сообщение. У них есть зеленые имена на форуме, и если у вас нет ответа, подождите 3 дня, прежде чем отправлять их другому. Пока вы ждали, я думаю, вам стоит не торопиться и прочитать правила игры. Хорошего дня.

Hello
thanks for thoes warming words. The word "Hate" is a bit harsh. I'm here to do my work, either you like or not. If you have any issue with a gm and feel that your punishment was unfair given , then im strongly suggest you to send one admin a private message. They have green names on the forum and if you haven't got any answer , then wait 3 days before you send to another one. While your waiting, I think you should take your time and read the game rules. Have a nice day.
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules