IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I agree totally, rearrow. That same feeling is why I've never totally left, even when I had good reason. I've tried other games, but none of them felt like "home".

Nobody get my point wrong, please. I wasn't really crying with my post. That part was just for humor. In all honesty, this could just as easily been a bland bug report, and perhaps it still could.

Think about this: When the amount of gold that players had began to exceed MaxInt, comp raised it up to a double integer. Clan gold, also, received this change. Not changing exp requirements was (in my opinion) simply overlooked.
Omnes Autem Uri
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

perfectly stated by you both imo 👍
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ rearrow & madmaniacal1
blitzcraig wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:39 pm perfectly stated by you both imo 👍
+1 to that. I'm learning a lot of FT history through threads like this one.

And it gives me the feeling that I really picked the right game to play, no that's wrong! ... it's solidifying the knowledge that I selected the right game to play.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

I can't support this really...i understand alot of the frustrations coming from lower lvl people....im going on 4k soon and I've grinded almost all my lvls....its been a long long long road but I'm all the better for it...i understand some people do buy alot of lvls and some might see that as unfair to hit the xp cap but it's wat keeps the game coming along....as for 1 of the comments I seen towards the beginning of the thread being able to lol in 7 min at 11k....that would be my dream some day...seeing as I'm a sword and fire hurts me alot that prob won't be the case but still a quicker lol would be great for me...as is takes me about 45 min to lvl and I'm past xp cap....lvling speed has it's limitations too in part by classes
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

timewarp wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:19 pm I can't support this really...i understand alot of the frustrations coming from lower lvl people....im going on 4k soon and I've grinded almost all my lvls....its been a long long long road but I'm all the better for it...i understand some people do buy alot of lvls and some might see that as unfair to hit the xp cap but it's wat keeps the game coming along....as for 1 of the comments I seen towards the beginning of the thread being able to lol in 7 min at 11k....that would be my dream some day...seeing as I'm a sword and fire hurts me alot that prob won't be the case but still a quicker lol would be great for me...as is takes me about 45 min to lvl and I'm past xp cap....lvling speed has it's limitations too in part by classes
LK Likes This Post

What's in colour is my highlight. Your post really gives me hope being a blade runner as well. Thank you timewarp. Don't want to use bought levels but did with one, see my lucky number.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Once again someone waited way to long to bring up this issue

The damage has already been done so those 11k players will still remainat that lvl

If this change were to be implemented It would only hurt every other player that has not reached 11k and will not effect those 11k players at all as they have gotten to those lvls by having the xp cap

Players like myself that have finally reached the xp cap will suffer while the other players that have reached those high lvls already were able to enjoy the xp cap

Why should i not be able to enjoy the xp cap as well so that i may see that lvl some day

Why were others able to enjoy it and now that they've made it there and the damage has been done someone wants to take it away

It will not surprise me at all if this change is implemented right when i have reached this point in the game

It seems that whenever i reach a milestone that many other players have already been able to enjoy for a very long time, someone complains and it gets taken away just as i am looking forward to being able to enjoy it

Believe me i could make you a list of things that have been taken away just as i reached that point in the game
Ryaca_1 is retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, life isn't fair and changes happen.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

for what it's worth, I'd actually enjoy reading your list... I've hit some of those myself :p
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Life is unfair itself, no need help to be more unfair.
I reached a goal too, and i cannot enjoy because, as i said in another post, i joined party and i discovered i cannot have a slice of cake because others have eaten too much
and landlord decided no more slices of cake (unless teacher's pets, of course)
This is not unfair, is worse
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

SellSword wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:19 am Well, life isn't fair and changes happen.
Thank you for that very valuable life lesson

I shall treasure it always
Ryaca_1 is retired