KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by LordSeth »

The blind side over rules all y'all jailed Jaya Tci for a week for a report that was evidence he abuses rules of the game but yet KORIA gets jailed for one misdemeanor he has been playing forgotten tales for 5 years without breaking the rules he's never had any negative statuses but he gets perm jail and jaya walks free. You all do not see what jaya does to abuse rules you get reports all the time on jaya but yet THE PLAYERS are still the ones that suffer with his abuse not you. And y'all still let him go with most likely a plea. Jaya needs to be the one perm jailed not KORIA.
Last edited by LordSeth on Thu May 31, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
blitzcraig

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by blitzcraig »

Self edited as the issue has been rectified :D
Last edited by blitzcraig on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

We don't have the full story and we could only speculate what the full story is (and we probably shouldn't.) If I were to guess (again I probly shouldn't) both were abusing and one got out on a plea bargain By reporting the other. What I can tell you is I was a GM for almost 2 years they don't throw away the innocent in jail. The Justice system on FT isn't perfect but I am fully confident that they try their hardest to make it fair for everyone.
Jony (aka Jaya Tci) Is a known cheater probly on borrowed time. I'm pretty sure he'll screw up again. It's in his history, in his nature but next time it could be perminent he was lucky.
I have only one more thing to say about this statement. I'm going to miss Korea!! I've known him for several years
Other than that I'm not going to comment anymore because I've probly already said too much lol ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I'm just an average player. I won't say that I enjoy reading about cheaters, but I do want to stay informed. The fact of the matter is that the Admin group takes cheating seriously. They investigate all claims and implement appropriate punishments. Whining about this player or that player neither affects the outcome nor illustrates any acceptance of the rules.

Drop all the post-cheating complaints and let the game move forward.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
death911

Post by death911 »

Cleopatra wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 pm We don't have the full story and we could only speculate what the full story is (and we probably shouldn't.) If I were to guess (again I probly shouldn't) both were abusing and one got out on a plea bargain By reporting the other. What I can tell you is I was a GM for almost 2 years they don't throw away the innocent in jail. The Justice system on FT isn't perfect but I am fully confident that they try their hardest to make it fair for everyone.
Jony (aka Jaya Tci) Is a known cheater probly on borrowed time. I'm pretty sure he'll screw up again. It's in his history, in his nature but next time it could be perminent he was lucky.
I have only one more thing to say about this statement. I'm going to miss Korea!! I've known him for several years
Other than that I'm not going to comment anymore because I've probly already said too much lol ^_^
Well i agree with almost everything u said. but as u said why was Jaya (a known cheater) let out for just reporting the other? was that supposed to decrease his crime? only 1 week jail is almost nothing. if he commited crime why his levels weren't reduced? ( at least his lvls should be reduced 50% if u ask me, given his known cheating attitude and repeated offences). pardon me for my ignorance of all the rules but to me it seems Jaya was let out very cheaply with almost no punishments. it looks like some sort of favoritism to me.(now i am not blaming any body . just wrote here what it feels after reading about the incident)
next time also same will happen! he will be jail and be out for some other reason!( like ratting out someone else)
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

My question is where people get all of this information about who was jailed, duration of the jail term, summary of rules violated, additional punishment beyond jail, and information on that player's previous record or lack thereof. Since "the staff" doesn't make a habit of freely divulging all of this rather personal information barring exceptional circumstances (e.g., trade scandal) that leaves self reports, speculation, and rumors to go on. Exactly what I'm going to use when making accusations...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

blitzcraig wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:46 pm If I was still a GM, I'd see to it that you were punished for this post (friends or not) -
I did edit my post so it won't be so offensive but no I won't delete it for 1 reason, KORIA may have abused something but it is not equivalent to what all jaya has done and been reported for. Evidence or not he has been reported several times on his old account jony and his present account Jaya Tci a lot for the same reason and even though it's none of our business how he was released its still bogus that he walks free to harass a lot of players,

I don't log on the forum to complain or stir up trouble but I do see the wrong from the right. Y'all had him where he was meant to be and y'all let him go. If you want proof put a unknown account in my clan and watch him. I apologise for being forward but I don't speak no lies.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i dont knowvwhat happened and dpnt knnow what is true but:but I would very much like to know just 2things::

1) what rule/bug KOREAbroke or abused that was so serious that it caused perm jail while it was his,first jail in ft ever (in 5years playing). asuming that part is true.

2) if that was so serious no other who did the same should get out of jail for any reason. not for ratting someone out, not for saying sorry and not for saying its a mistake.

From these oposts,and rumours it now looks like one of the most peacefu and honest players and one of the most notorious for rule breaking both abused the same bug.
the one with a very good reputation got perm jail, the one with the very bad repuutation got a week of jail.

i trust this is not what happened but I thinkthe community should get an explanation what did happen like with the trade abuse bug. someone like KOREA getting perm jail and jony not is a bigger shock than hearing about the mass misuse,of trade bug. this realy needs an explanation to
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

The GM's I know have never showed favoritism in the past I don't think they would now. They were probly only given a little bit of proof.That little bit of proof showed Korea to be abusing and Jony not. They can only work with what proof they're given. If no one reports Jony because they're too scared to him they don't have much proof.
Like I already said once I truly believe there's more to the story than we know.

In the real world people have a criminal history and with a few good background checks it's public knowledge. Maybe we should have public knowledge on criminal history at least for the Perm ones. Maybe that way we would at least have the full story...but again we're not the judge nor the jury. We don't have much power in the situation. We are just players it's the Combatants game not ours no matter how much we put into it (Kind of why I stop putting my real money in the game 2 yrs ago) "Investing" and "not investing" in the game is the only real statement we can make and power that we have
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

what was such a serioius abuse it caused perm jail for first ever jail?
thats what i am wondering since so.many broken rules only cause temporary jail for first offense.
Only things i i can think about is stealing accounts, real money fraud. hard to beleave that of KOREA though.

and a side question:
in the real world repeated offenses are punished more harshly and if someone gets out if jail he often is in probation.
in FT it sometimes looks like this is not the case since we see the same persons get in and out of jail many times but dont see the sentences grow.
at other times we hear of several people who broke tge same rule/did tge same thing, getting different sentences.
This is what gives the impression of favoratism or arbitrary decisions.
maybe a historical list (without names) of previous abuses and the resulting punishments would help here.