CONTEST: Guess LostKnight's Birthday.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: CONTEST: Guess LostKnight's Birthday.

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:06 am Probably some spoiled "entitlement junkie" expecting the world for free. I challenge them to just TRY and come up with (and then execute) a better event.
I LOVE that quote:

Entitlement junkie

It covers such a huge range.

Shame about the contest, LK. Imo it's good to have something a bit different. I look forward to the next one :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, I am not discouraged...
I will come up with something else -->> ingame!
And you can take that to the bank!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Thank you LostKnight for the effort! I had fun with it. You can count me in for future contests. :D
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Count me in with the disappointed group as well. I was a bit surprised the first time it was mentioned how many/few people guessed, and I wondered "what's the downside?" Take a minute for a guess and have a decent shot at it?

Looking forward to the next one! :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
BroodingSnow

Post by BroodingSnow »

I noticed a few of us picked combinations of ur lucky number 326! I new it couldnt be that easy... I feel tricked.

I find a lot of people dont use the forums or fail to realise they even exist until a problems rears its ugly face. Im guilty of that in some games myself, so I'm sure its the same here. Might need some ingame advertisement for your next competition. Maybe convince that 'SERVER' person who keeps going on about the new privacy terms ingame to do a shoutout ;)
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

BroodingSnow wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:15 am I noticed a few of us picked combinations of ur lucky number 326! I new it couldnt be that easy... I feel tricked.
Interesting that never even occurred to me. 19 is my wedding anniversary that's explains that. What month ... well I'll give you 12 tries. Yes, one of those. :D
I find a lot of people dont use the forums or fail to realise they even exist until a problems rears its ugly face. Im guilty of that in some games myself, so I'm sure its the same here. Might need some ingame advertisement for your next competition. Maybe convince that 'SERVER' person who keeps going on about the new privacy terms ingame to do a shoutout ;)
Well, the forums are advertised every time you log in you have to click "Accept game rules" with a link to forum right below that.

And I don't have a Facebook account so I miss a LOT of FT stuff there. But that's my choice.
I am always AFK!
BroodingSnow

Post by BroodingSnow »

I reckon with 12 tries i might still fail to get it right lol. Likely miss a month, fail to realise which and make one up...

If you don't know the answer make something up. Works for me, especially if the other person doesn't know either.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

BroodingSnow wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:55 am I reckon with 12 tries i might still fail to get it right lol. Likely miss a month, fail to realise which and make one up...

If you don't know the answer make something up. Works for me, especially if the other person doesn't know either.
Janember or Septuary one of those I think. :D
I am always AFK!