New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 am @ryaca.

YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED, MAKES NO SENSE AND PLANLY DANGEROUS.
examples:

1) in some countries a thief of a loaf of bread gets his had chopped off. iT IS FORBIDDEN TO STEAL A LOAF OF BREAD. therefor their hand should be shopped off. that is your logic.

I never said that someone who steals a loaf of bread should have their hands cut off. This is FT not real life. Real life history and real life politics don't belong in FT

2) In north korea if ypu critisise government youngo to forced labour camps and. it is forbidden to critise government, theefore tgese shpuld be semd to labourcamps.

Again, this is a game

3)In WW2 7 it was forbidden to be jewish ir homosexual or to hide them. If you were or did you were killed. THAT WAS THE RULE. Therefore killing them was just.

Again comparing FT to real life tragedies is a bit dramatic.

2nd.

quit saying things which are untrue and have allready been corrected by GM.
GMwill look into each case of sharing and decide on punishment. dont make statements which are not yours to make.
I don't know what you are referring to here but don't EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
BOO!:ghost:
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

FT or real life, doesnt matter to your rule is a rule argument.
That,applied only UNTIL FT STARTED ACCEPTING REAL MONEY. At that time it became a commercial product bound by laws (rules) governing this.

And for some of us ft has been a large part of our real life.
The influence we had in its development, the real friends we made. the trust we were given is why we still play or came back, even when we dont agree and get frustated about some changes and the attitute of some players.

so dontgive me the "its a game"line.
unless you mean its ok to be rude, ly and steal in a game since uts not real lifecand dont count. it would explain a bit.

back to subject.

I dont agree, but ivam also not against perm jail for future sharing if the same clarity of rule and punishment is applied to other rules.
But i have not seen any clear and severe punishments for
other regularly broken rules.
Wall jumping, border hiding, misuse of well known bugs.
The same players keep breaking them repeatedly. go to jail a few days or weeks and are back, the only thing they lost was playtime for that account (they just played on others). hell they can make another and buy it lvls.

perm jail for sharing, even only once, is ok with me. but then also perm jail for other abuse. especially these to do with lvls. ie latest bug abuse.
I also would advocate a perm jail for all accounts to be enforced if someone was jailed on any of his accounts more then x times within a certain period (to allow reform). now there are players who have had accounts jailed over 20times and still make lv 0 ones especially to break a rule with.
so again. im.not necessarily against this change in punishment but its so severe i would expect other punishments to become much more severe as well.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

[edited by a mod :: no external links in forum posts]

lets just hope a certain person never joince the police.

or you better stock rockets in your car if you live in Pensilvania.

THESE ARE CURRENT LAWS (=rules)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm outta here, this is getting ridiculous now.

I'll just leave this here:
DaHobbit wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:31 pm The rule against sharing and/or trading accounts has long been in the Game Rules (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560). However, the rules against sharing and/or trading accounts has not been strictly enforced. Until now.

All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed. The account does not need to be reported before the GM team will find that an account is being shared or has been traded. The game developer is currently creating code that will automatically find these shared/traded accounts. Once we identify an account that has been shared or traded, that account will be jailed.

Everyone should know the rules prohibit account trading/sharing by now. Many people abuse this rule. Now is the time for the trading and sharing of accounts to stop. There will be NO second chances. If an account is being shared for ANY reason (clan builders/tanks/leveling/clan warfare/etc), the account will be jailed.

I believe this is now very clear, and this rule will be strictly enforced.
Learn to live with it.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:32 am FT or real life, doesnt matter to your rule is a rule argument.
That,applied only UNTIL FT STARTED ACCEPTING REAL MONEY. At that time it became a commercial product bound by laws (rules) governing this.

And for some of us ft has been a large part of our real life.
The influence we had in its development, the real friends we made. the trust we were given is why we still play or came back, even when we dont agree and get frustated about some changes and the attitute of some players.

so dontgive me the "its a game"line.
unless you mean its ok to be rude, ly and steal in a game since uts not real lifecand dont count. it would explain a bit.

All that i meant is that no one is going to have their hands chopped off or be murdered because they break a rule in FT. Using a real life example like losing one's hands and ones life is a bit extreme in my opinion to be compared to a video game.

I do however agree with you that a players actions in a video game can indeed reflect how they live their real life.
No argument there, but no one is getting capital punishment because they share accounts.

back to subject.

I dont agree, but ivam also not against perm jail for future sharing if the same clarity of rule and punishment is applied to other rules.
But i have not seen any clear and severe punishments for
other regularly broken rules.
Wall jumping, border hiding, misuse of well known bugs.
The same players keep breaking them repeatedly. go to jail a few days or weeks and are back, the only thing they lost was playtime for that account (they just played on others). hell they can make another and buy it lvls.

perm jail for sharing, even only once, is ok with me. but then also perm jail for other abuse. especially these to do with lvls. ie latest bug abuse.
I also would advocate a perm jail for all accounts to be enforced if someone was jailed on any of his accounts more then x times within a certain period (to allow reform). now there are players who have had accounts jailed over 20times and still make lv 0 ones especially to break a rule with.
so again. im.not necessarily against this change in punishment but its so severe i would expect other punishments to become much more severe as well.
I certainly agree with you that if perm jail for sharing accounts then should be perm jail for the other abuses that you mention.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

now we getting somewhere.

thats my main point. that its, also why im watching whats happening with the blatest bug abuse for lvls as a hawk.

One last thing.

You keep stating that you know things and that "this is going to happen in this way"
If you indeed know these things it means you heard it from GM members (asuming your not hacking into their conversations etc lol)
This I would see as unfair advantage over others and its most likely against GM rules. Of course they may let things slip in conversations and mails, but if so you should not make that public in forum. It only leads to claims if favoratism.
It is also the reason why i often ask gm to clarify or reply to others. unfortunately they often dont (understandably with all the work).

For instance i asked if perm jail for sharing would only be
for new sharing aftwr a certain date. there never came an answer from GM but today you said that you knew it was only for new sharing. A reply like that FROM GM would have prevented a lot posts in this threat.

Replys from non GM dont carry the same weight. its a fact that many scam and lie on forum and in game and there is only a few non GM from which would trust their words to be the 100% truth. these are those i have known for years and who have proven themselves.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yea i actually heard the from present time forward from a GM at spawn. That's where i heard no past sharing our trading will be punished.

Any other info i have stated i have caught by reading mchat and other posts.

I don't have any secret access to any info that you don't and i agree that could be viewed as favoritism if that were true.

I have heard some things from other players in FT but you and i both know that that kind of info is not guaranteed to be accurate.
death911

Post by death911 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:37 pm @ death911

Well they download the game, start it, create a character and then Login ... and on that Login Screen:

Links to "Twitter", "FaceBook" "Forum" "Instagram" and "a Russian Link" then under that in words:
New maps and features coming soon! To stay tuned check out the game forum (complete click-able link here) and our page on Facebook and Twitter
then a [g+1] link

One more thing to say, try this to a police officer, "But honest officer, I didn't know it was illegal!"
Bet you get an "Ignorance of the law is no excuse!" type response.

ADDED NOTE:
I see Ryaca touched on what I said regarding the police officer ... but I will leave it and add that he also answered a question/doubt I had about "sharing" with other MMOG's since I only play FT.

Those are just links. No where it is mentioned that before playing it is mandatory for anybody to read the forum for rules. Many of my friends don't know about forum and have no account here. It is only after i tell few of my friends they opened the forum and created account here. I am guessing that many players in game may be like that without knowledge of forum.

Yes i agree that ignorance is not an excuse. But all i am saying is each and everyone should be made aware of the rules so that no one has a chance to say "oh i didn't know about that".

All i all saying that make any new announcements or rules to come as a SYSTEM MESSAGE so that everyone who is playing knows about that and later no one can argue that they didn't know.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

@rearrow
I agree all offences must be punished the same way. If perm jail for sharing then other abuses must also be punishable by perm jail like spam selling, all sorts of bug abuse, using abusive language towards a player and whatever is against rules must be punishable by perm jail.

I see in forum thar for the recent bug abuse they made 2 groups lol as i seen in the forum. Group 1 gets harsh punishment. And punishment according to the severity of offence.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15294

The point is treat all offences in same way.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Well, if they're going to punish all abuses the same way, then I'm sorry old friend, but rearrow just got permanently jailed for posting an outside link on the forum :/

Clearly, that's not the answer.

I will agree, however, that it'd be nice to have stricter punishments for a wider group of violations. But keep in mind that most violations are simply game rule violations... what we're talking about here is actually a violation of law in most countries. Prosecution of such violations is, admittedly, very rare, but that doesn't change the fact that it's illegal. Additionally, many violations aren't as "clear cut" as this one.... "was he actually border hiding, or just happen to be walking the top of the map?" a single case like that can take a long time to verify, and may never be completely certain, whereas this one is 100% obvious (though I'm sure it'll take a large amount of time invested to catch everybody and ensure guilt) Also, the" border hider" negatively affects one or two players at a time. While I don't want to diminish the fact that it reduces gameplay, it is hard to compare that to something like this that negatively affects literally every single player.

Now, back to the original topic of account sharing: Most of the same issues from above apply here as well (with the exception of legality)... it negatively affects all players, and should not be allowed. Personally, I would hope for no exceptions, but I like things simple like that lol.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏