Page 28 of 28

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:20 am
by Leone
That's correct. The stats around crafting are explained here:
viewtopic.php?p=72354#p72354

Gold Plates are another good option for boosting craft stats.

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 4:16 pm
by SK1976
WHEN WILL THE EXISTING BUGS WITH INVISIBLE NPCs BE FIXED ?

Its time to fix them !
Its nerving a lot and this game is not playable for new players, because they not knowing that NPCs are in front of them and they searching hours around and around because they are invisble !

It is very rustrating for new players and for older too :-)



FIX THEM !!!!



SK :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Progression error in the Hobbs Gold Mine mission

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:18 pm
by Crazzy
I am writing to report an error that is preventing me from progressing in the Hobbs Gold Mine questline with my character, Crazzy.

I followed the steps outlined in the official guide, but I am completely stuck. Here is the exact sequence of events I completed:

First, I gathered the ingots, obtained the tools, and returned them to the foreman located on the map in the bottom-right area.

After that, I visited the supervisor on the map in the top-right area, who gave me the go-ahead.

The supervisor assigned me the next quest, which involves finding the supplies clerk (the NPC dressed in pink).

According to the guide, I should now speak to this supplies clerk so he can send me to consult with the Ardesia shipping company.

The issue is that I am unable to interact or speak with the supplies clerk (the pink NPC). I cannot access him or initiate the conversation required for him to send me to Ardesia. Furthermore, the previous supervisor did not give me a key to access that specific area.

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 am
by merisajan
Hello, I’m not sure if this is an issue or not. Today, the stable npc indicated that it was freehe said today free im sure, but when I accepted the offer, eleven million was deducted from my funds. My balance went from 655 million to 644 million. Is this a bug or a problem?
🌸🌸🌸🌸

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:24 am
by Leone
Do you mean the stable mounts that teleport you around the map?

If so, there is a daily fee to use them.

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:31 pm
by merisajan
Stable at map 0.-1
Npc at stable said today you free but when i accept i paid 11 m my money from 655 be 644
And after i ride a animals ☺️npc said free but i paying 11m

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:06 am
by Leone
I think that I know what happened.

The NPC asks 'would you like to pay the daily maintenance fee'?

He says 'fee', not 'free'.

Fee means a payment.

Free means no payment.

Re: *Bug_Report*

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:23 am
by merisajan
Leone wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:06 am I think that I know what happened.

The NPC asks 'would you like to pay the daily maintenance fee'?

He says 'fee', not 'free'.

Fee means a payment.

Free means no payment.
yes exactly
I tried again, and it is exactly as you wrote.🌸