Page 56 of 56
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 4:11 pm
by Gullander
Those devils are mean!
I have spent 7 levels dropping one mummy bandage.
It may only be bad luck.

Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 8:32 am
by SK1976
i try to reply some of the last posts.
When u lost a quest item, i think you should do that quest what gives you that item again. Sometimes it works.
If not, than you should contact an active GM about it.
Next...When your pets killing a monster it not counts. You need to kill it by yourself than it is counting.
Next...Leone is right. When you have a full bag and you bought something, than it can not be shown in your bag, because its full. Try to make 1 r 2 spaces and relog. try that 2-3 times and should appear in your bag. If not than take a look in your other accs what r connected with you gmail. Maybe it has been transfered into them, because of the full bag.
Good luck )
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 11:49 am
by merisajan
Hi my account
Meri lvl 5430
The mage at new map give me a quest for i bring 10 firer ember
After i come map -2.-2 for drop from

golem

and drop 1fier i see this quest lost from my quest log
Its disappeared from my quest book can please fix it's?



Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 10:58 pm
by Georg6372863728
The Princess is Not spown to my Archer I try for Like 20min end I Can Not Compled my Quest would be nice if get help or get fix
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 7:10 pm
by merisajan
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:17 pm
by AZ_YT
I: LYK_AZ
The screenshot shows the approximate time spent next to the tavern (the difference is -15 minutes). The GM staff began editing the time of the appearance, thereby forcing the players to leave this place, increasing the spawn of the appearance several times (the red line circled the location of the players during the intervention). having drawn a situation where the players start running away to a safe zone, I go out for a while until there is no one left in that place. When I come back, I find one pet instead of two. Please pay compensation.
I do not know which gm was online or may be involved in this case.
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:21 pm
by AZ_YT
The screenshot shows the place where the players were with their pets. I was a couple of cages away from the steps of the tavern
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:26 am
by merisajan
AZ_YT wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:21 pm
The screenshot shows the place where the players were with their pets. I was a couple of cages away from the steps of the tavern
Time and again, before a party or event begins, the organizers warn everyone to look after their pets. If you cannot look after them, do not bring them to the party. Unfortunately, complaints like these have led to fewer parties in the game; by constantly complaining, you are depriving others of the chance to hold celebrations.

Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:37 am
by renan pro
I need to store one of my fairies; would it be possible to remove the Worm from my stable without deleting my Blood Fairy?
Account name: renan pro
Re: *Help_Report*
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:08 am
by Leone
No. It is like this by design.
See the original post and subsequent responses:
viewtopic.php?p=135404#p135404
The responsibility lies with us players looking after our pets.