THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

maxter

Re: THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

Post by maxter »

Calm down, first of all im not a parasite, i did spend some money too, arround 60$, and i don't believe i should spend more then that.
Second, not soo many players complain about this, so just because you spend 400 a year on game means it has to be your way?
maxter

Post by maxter »

[quote="maxter"]Calm down, first of all im not a parasite, i did spend some money too, arround 60$, and i don't believe i should spend more then that.
Second, not soo many players complain about this, so just because you spend 400 a year on game means it has to be your way?
If my previous comment hurt your feelings im sorry.
I won't argue with you because you can't control your emotions.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Moonraker wrote:
maxter wrote:
Moonraker wrote:Ya know.. I have been playing FT since about one month after it was available online... And have supported ft with an average of about 30.00 dollars a month since the buy stuff was added, If one combines all my purchases together. My last purchase alone was over 100.00 in August I helps others when I can. I have even gone to low lvl spawn parties where only XP was given and I have given away high lvl gear to the players there... I am the type of player FT desperately needs.. I didn't call any specific person a name. I didn't use profanity... I simply expressed my frustration..... Can we not express our frustration..... Has FT become a fascist state?.....
Another mad player, thats what happens when you play 1 game too long lol.

I am mad because I have supported this game since the beginning..... I suppose I should quit and take my 400.00 a year I spent to help keep it running.... Will YOU make up the difference..... I doubt it..... you are prob one of the many parasites that play on my dime...

I will say this... NO MORE.. I will spend nothing else on FT.... This is what happens when you don't properly vett a game change.... This was simply not thought through..... I Lost a 1500 castle a 1000 castle and a 1500 tower because OF A CHANGE THAT CAUSED A BUG... THAT I DIDNT REALISE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE..... did I get my build back of course not..... I am frankly frustrated so much that I WONT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON FT.... Thank you GMS... for pissing me off Arachnia...... you just cost this game a financialy loyal player.. way to go GM!!!!!
hi moonraker,

first i want to warn you officially. next time, you insult others (here a player and an admin), i will ban your forum account. next step is to ban your ingame accounts. i am very strict there due to personal rights of other people.

now to your case. i see your frustration about lost buildings. did you ask team back then? who? because, everytime, something got messed up (and you are right, that happened at least 2 times), GM repaired the issue. but only, if the team got reports/requests.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

I really don't care about the buiildings.... By the time I found out it was a bug issue it was too late to worry about .......that wasn't my point.....but that sometimes updates are not sufficiently tested or thought through...

limiting walking speed to .5 makes sieges for all practical purposes useless...This is my point. THIS IS WHY I AM FRUSTRATED... You guys take a generally useful item in the game and because of a minority that abuses it..... make the feature... in this case sieges... utterly useless. Just remove them from the game... because that is what you have basically done.... you removed their effectiveness for general uses by making any player that uses them a sitting duck target.... This is what I mean sometimes you guys just don't think it through to its unintended consequences.....

Now you threaten me with expulsion... You know I can always spend my money somewhere else but I chose FT because I thought it was worth supporting. I am now of a different mindset. I have tried to the best of my ability to follow the rules in the game and for the most part on the forum.. All the while watching cheaters and thieves exploit every bug again and again and get away with it ..... yet I get upset because of a change and I am threatened with expulsion.

I get frustrated like this because I actually liked playing FT. this seems to be what you are missing.. If I didn't care I wouldn't waste my time... So ban me if you will.. I will simply allocate my monies elsewhere.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Let me respond as a NON-GM here - and as somebody who has usually agreed with you about game issues

first, the point isn't that a minority abuse it, but rather that a majority are negatively affected by that abuse

second, the primary purpose of seige weapons is to attack buildings... you do not need to walk fast for that (I'll admit that this purpose would be better achieved with level-by-level destruction of buildings lol)

third, talking about the money you've spent (or may spend in the future) is not going to have much impact on the GM team... it is not their job to increase profits, and they generally are not concerned about that... they are more concerned with game play being fair and players having fun... imo you should focus on that aspect of your complaint ;)

anyway, I'm still planning on being back in game (not as GM) sometime soon... hope to see you around
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
just joe

Post by just joe »

blitzcraig wrote:... the GM team ... they are more concerned with game play being fair and players having fun...
I think I have to disagree with that point, Blitz. Many players no longer play due to the fact the game is no longer enjoyable.
There have been a lot of recent changes. Some are accepted as a desirable advance to the game. Many others are undesirable to the players. I am pretty sure I am not alone when I say some of it takes away from my experience.
I rarely log on anymore. It seems to me, and I know a handful of others, that the motivation of the Creator has shifted from the players input and enjoyment being valued to a desire for monetary gain.
I don't say this to offend anyone. My apologies if anyone feels I have done so. I am only stating my opinion.
From where I sit, the game is no longer about long term characters. It is designed for a constant influx of new players to throw some money at for a while and then vanish to make room for a new crowd.
I have had characters on FT for a little more than a year. In that time I have seen mods (GM's, now) come and go. Most of the players that were always on have quit playing. I rarely log on because PvP is not enjoyable to me, but my only protection (due to the latest update) costs me $2.51 US for a single week!?! Are you kidding?
I believe I am about finished wasting my time on deaf ears. If it is not enjoyable, why should I bother?
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

Im again realizing why I never do the GM application! !!!!
CRY CRY CRY!!!! THE GAME ISNT FUN FOR !!!ME!!! ANYMORE!!!

Asking questions to better understand, ,, or argue reasons in a coherent method to get your concerns noticed is much better than bit.....crying about it.....

......."productive criticism is the key"
.....------im sure some old Greek dude said that once... ;)
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

I do agree with joe... im 925,,, I started buying on Cage at about lvl125... i have no regret! !! ((((Other than I should have bought on my mage......)))). ...

For me, game has become more of an interactive avatar chatroom...
I still havent got to Krakin Island,, is a goal I must set!

But chat is main ambition of logging on..
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

maxter wrote:
maxter wrote:Calm down, first of all im not a parasite, i did spend some money too, arround 60$, and i don't believe i should spend more then that.
If my previous comment hurt your feelings im sorry.
I won't argue with you because you can't control your emotions.
YES IT HAS to BE MY WAY!!!!!!.....
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

uPgradE wrote:Im again realizing why I never do the GM application! !!!!
CRY CRY CRY!!!! THE GAME ISNT FUN FOR !!!ME!!! ANYMORE!!!

Asking questions to better understand, ,, or argue reasons in a coherent method to get your concerns noticed is much better than bit.....crying about it.....

......."productive criticism is the key"
.....------im sure some old Greek dude said that once... ;)
I NEVER said the GAME isn't fun....... I said making SEIGES go at .5 is DUMB..... of course most players don't use sieges... and those that did wont anymore after this change so JUST get rid of them... because that in effect is what happened with this change. I already changed ALL my alts to pets and dumped sieges...

THIS IS WHAT I am sayin you dig dawg!!!!!