Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.14.3

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.14.3

Post by compbatant »

Leone wrote:
compbatant wrote:There is also one feature which is already active.
PVP protection - you can buy 7 day protection from PVP, it is useless for clan members (they can buy it but it work only when they are not in clan).
To clarify: if you purchase the 7-day PVP protection and then attack another player before the 7 days have ended, I presume you lose the PVP protection from that moment onwards.

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious here!
You can't attack other players if you have PVP protection and you are not in clan.
maxter

Post by maxter »

compbatant wrote:
Leone wrote:
compbatant wrote:There is also one feature which is already active.
PVP protection - you can buy 7 day protection from PVP, it is useless for clan members (they can buy it but it work only when they are not in clan).
To clarify: if you purchase the 7-day PVP protection and then attack another player before the 7 days have ended, I presume you lose the PVP protection from that moment onwards.

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious here!
You can't attack other players if you have PVP protection and you are not in clan.
Under pvp protection you can wonder arround clans castles and bother them? :-) lol if yes i suggest that players can't attack you but buildings will deal half expected demage.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

maxter wrote: Under pvp protection you can wonder arround clans castles and bother them? :-) lol if yes i suggest that players can't attack you but buildings will deal half expected demage.
You can't enter clan maps with pvp protection :)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Will a self heal come into play anytime soon? We already have griefers who leech or log onto low level accounts to leech for pvp purposes. Someone out there will do the same with this.
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

Can an OutLawed player buy the pvp protection?
Also, I see a troubled advantage for habitual pet killers!!!

Also again.... if nonclan and nonoutlaw,, and you buy pvp protection,,, and then join a clan! Is it protection void?
(((If so, a warning should be added.. a disclaimer! ["You have bought pvp protection! By joining a clan, you agree, by your choice, to take this financial loss; and accept to no refund"])

3rd edit...
Is pvp protection stacked?..... is it set to only buy once per account per 168 hours?.. or can I buy twice in a row and have 2 weeks protection?..... 5?..10? 100 weeks?.....
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
That scenario plays into those who ''''kill pets just for fun, no respect for other player........ aka,,,,, bad people who have no respect. ..
Any thoughts?
edited by MadMikael
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

compbatant wrote:added new animations - most of them will be used in the future, 2 are already added (animation on level up and animation when clicking on spell/item button)
In the general appreciation for the whole update, thanks for the level up animation!
I always felt the need to hear a sound when a new level is reached, and had the habit to think (and say) "ding" at level up.
Now the game dings, too :-)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
1453-Fatih

Post by 1453-Fatih »

I can translate Turkish :)
Joe

Post by Joe »

Bla bla bla... No big changes just minor, irrelevant. Really animation and pvp protection, that is hilarious. Told it is going to be "better" than previous. Would like to know why r u hiding behind this stupid and bad updates and finish job. Wrote so many posts about it and u didn't have guts to answer me. Because of u and creator lot of ppl don't play anymore just like me. Would like to see creator on forum so i can tell him few "NICE" words. Last updated was more than month ago and u add crapy animation and pvp protection, what a JOKE.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Joe wrote:Bla bla bla... No big changes just minor, irrelevant. Really animation and pvp protection, that is hilarious. Told it is going to be "better" than previous. Would like to know why r u hiding behind this stupid and bad updates and finish job. Wrote so many posts about it and u didn't have guts to answer me. Because of u and creator lot of ppl don't play anymore just like me. Would like to see creator on forum so i can tell him few "NICE" words. Last updated was more than month ago and u add crapy animation and pvp protection, what a JOKE.
hi, i think with this bad post, you will not really reach any goal. if you are frustrated, i am sad, that it is that way. but it would be great to stay kind.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Joe

Post by Joe »

With every next update u will be more sad. Pvp issue and mage op was issue when i started playing and that was 2 years ago.