Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.14.3

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Joe

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.14.3

Post by Joe »

What can we do when COMPBATANT doesn't do his job. His job is to convince creator to make changes but it isn't happening. So tell me what we should do? Be quite and continue playing but be unsatisfied or be loud and angry and write it on forum.
Joe

Post by Joe »

And tell me how many ppl u played with is still playing?
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Hey joe, no offense but theres right time to voice and wrong. Also theres correct ways of insulting others and in my opinion is beinning to get old with all these post I read by different people. Complaining and bickering back and forth about doing there job is going about it wrong. I understand the frustration but hey let's have some respect GMs are volunteering their time to try keep game rules from being broken. When they have to monitor the forums so closely because of some of the post it takes in game time away. Yes forums is to give players a voice to be heard but at same time were mostly adults so lets act like it. As far as the new update goes I'm not seeing much wrong this could set some improvement in the right direction. Yes may not be the direction you hoped for but enough is enough with the finger piinting, bashing personel stuff. P.S. Compbatant is the creator.. thank you joe
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
Joe

Post by Joe »

Not one post wasn't about GM's, their all about COMPBATANT. I know all about GM's job and i am not mad on GM's.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Whole FT world want balance between classes.
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Well I understand balance is needed but that sounds like a lack of skill. Honestly the classes are closer to balance now then they was a year ago. Mages yes they are over powered but with right team even the highest level mages die. Recently melee got a stun item balance. . Then more powerful gear rolled out for other class balance.. melee range increased to 2 more balance. Im sorry but am I over looking something as I'm seeing improvement slow indeed but never less. My previous post was just in general here latly its been creator this and GM that not just in this topic but all around forum. I been playing awhile over 3yr I'm well respected by most and I can greatly understand the frustration but I'm not going to be disrespectful to bring a point across. Yes we need more balance as of right now no class can solo a high level mage but team work can kill them now. As stated a year ago a team couldn't even achieve that. All I'm saying is take a step back look at the whole and you'll see improvements.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
Joe

Post by Joe »

So long FT. FT world will be better without me.