Clan alliances

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: Clan alliances

Post by James142 »

It will be fixed in next server restart, as creator stated above
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

In addition of previous questions on the relationship between guards and towers, I wonder if it would be considered reasonable to have castles and towers of a clan (let's say clan A) attack guards of another clan (B) in case they are in range and are attacking a player of clan A.
That could be joined - as a first though - to a movement limit for guards, so to prevent players to lure other clan's guards in range of her/his buildings in order to have them killed.

Adding this building_attacks_hostile_guards/limit_to_distance_for_guards behaviour could lead to a careful planning of where exactly to build a barrack, as well as outcome in a possible decrease of "aggressive building" (ie buildings placed just to disturb other people's play).

As an example, if you look at the screenshot in previous page of this thread you could notice how the area in front of my clan castle (bottom in the image) was populated by another clan's guards. When I walked in that area only one of those guards was there, and it attacked me, in full range of my clan castle, which didn't react in any way (with my surprise, I could add).
I know guards are more like monsters than like players, of course, but I think interesting the idea of buildings being able to protect players both from hostile clanned players and guards.

Guards of allied clans could walk without risk in range of allie's buildings, following the directive of non-aggression established by the alliance itself.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I honestly believe the guards need to have optional levels like as is now lvl 150=3m lvl 250=10m lvl 350=35m lvl 500=50m because my level 808 took out 7 archers 5 swordsmen too fast. They should all have set stats I'll edit soon. Say for the level 150 archer str 300 arm 300 dex 100 hp 35k same stats for swordsman but .5% more hp. for level 250 say maybe 435 str 500 arm and 190 dex 65k hp swordsman .5% more hp. For the 350 around 600 str 650 arm 260 dex swordsman .5% more hp. For the 500 at least 1000 str 860 arm 360 dex 100k hp swordsman .5% more hp. I also believe you should be able to recruit 4 of them to follow you ONLY ON CLAN MAPS and possable be able to recruit 1 guard to leave the clan map with you. They can not be used as a tank while training your account mpc must ignore the guard as the guard ignores the mpc they are for pvp companies they will attack only if you have a player targeted. Other than that they just walk with you and watch you. I think then this addition will be more helpful n more active.
Last edited by LordSeth on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

LordSeth wrote:I honestly believe the guards need to have optional levels like as is now lvl 150=3m lvl 250=7m lvl 350=12m lvl 500=20m because my level 808 took out 7 archers 5 swordsmen too fast. They should all have set stats I'll edit soon.
I would have to agree right now they're just pointless trinkets to spend your gold on ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
toosh

Post by toosh »

Thx for placing changes.

Further experiments with the guards have raised new suggestions.

1. People without clan can attack guards. Why? It should be like in the case of buildings , with only the clan members can attack towers, castel etc.

2. Easy way to kill guards at the moment. Wait to 50minutes each hour, in the meantime, take a snack. When reddevil show up take him for a walk. Office sparring hell with guardians. Watch all guardians die, and u can walk alone with clear hand. Maybe the guards should act on the basis of the ballista?
toosh arch, lv 1000
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Allianced clans should be able to help build allied clan buildings. And also be able to add gold to allied clans as well.

And should have duke to duke communication private pms to allied clans duke

And agree with upping the NCPs lvls for tower. A lvl 1k easy walk up and drop all of them in secs.

Building was a good add but without proper NPCs lvls it is pointless and waste of gold
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

ayZuse wrote:Allianced clans should be able to help build allied clan buildings. And also be able to add gold to allied clans as well.

And should have duke to duke communication private pms to allied clans duke

And agree with upping the NCPs lvls for tower. A lvl 1k easy walk up and drop all of them in secs.

Building was a good add but without proper NPCs lvls it is pointless and waste of gold

Also if Duke not active lords should be able to approve alliance.

Or make new clan rank say like a V.P. of clan there can only be 1 like duke. But when duke is gone or inattentive they would be allowed to make these choices
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Please do go to the 2nd page of suggestions and new ideas topic and revew page's 5-7 for what we need as our clan alliance chart. If we can have a friends list and a clan list then we can have a friendly clans list also. There has to be a way to work around the stalls to make it possable. It was a good idea at the time posted my opinion still has not changed.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

With an enemy clan you can see the zone of protection around the building....if it's your own clan you can still see that zone of protection, but if you have an alliance you cannot see that it's a huge disadvantage can you please fix that!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Cleopatra wrote:With an enemy clan you can see the zone of protection around the building....if it's your own clan you can still see that zone of protection, but if you have an alliance you cannot see that it's a huge disadvantage can you please fix that!!
For example if this is not understood, my clan 7DS is an ally of my clan halo, my mage witch is duke of 7DS I can enter the gate of my ally clan halo but if I was to click on a halo building I can not see the attack range of the towers. All though on my other device I can be on my archer witch is duke of halo I can then see the attack range of my own halo towers, yet my mage can't see the range of the towers. We wish to see the attack range of our ally towers. Lol :-D
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules