Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.15.0

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.15.0

Post by compbatant »

* Popup window replaced by notification icon for messages from other players (clan invitations, friend requests, messages, etc)
* New context button for moving pets.
* More details about clan members: level, how long in clan, how many gold donated and how much helped building clan structures.
* Fixed problem with map border hiding during PVP

This update should be available soon. I released it to 20% of users if all will be good then it will be available for all.

Edit: clan loyalty parameter shows now 0, it will start working from tomorrow.
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.15.0

Post by compbatant »

Two bugs were reported:

* Moving pet doesn't work if pet was forced to stop.
* Messages disappear after changing map.

I fixed them and the fixes will be enabled after next server restart which is in 9 hours from now :)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!;)
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

i have update, its being weird with msgs sometimes it says 1 on the envelope i click it and it disappeares i had to log out and in for it to display. also if i click it the envelope disappears i have to enter bag or friends list and back to re shop envelope? shouldn't it be fixed like other icons ?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

josh50052 wrote:i have update, its being weird with msgs sometimes it says 1 on the envelope i click it and it disappeares i had to log out and in for it to display. also if i click it the envelope disappears i have to enter bag or friends list and back to re shop envelope? shouldn't it be fixed like other icons ?

Version 4.15.1 with fix for that should be soon available :)
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

compbatant wrote:
josh50052 wrote:i have update, its being weird with msgs sometimes it says 1 on the envelope i click it and it disappeares i had to log out and in for it to display. also if i click it the envelope disappears i have to enter bag or friends list and back to re shop envelope? shouldn't it be fixed like other icons ?

Version 4.15.1 with fix for that should be soon available :)
cheers liking the small additions to friends list with skins and lvl its pointless but it makes the game feel more rounded and smoothed gives it a homely feel. ps whats this about the server taking a break and smoking ? cant be sure if its true or false?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

josh50052 wrote:ps whats this about the server taking a break and smoking ? cant be sure if its true or false?
What? :) It is definitely false.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

compbatant wrote:
josh50052 wrote:ps whats this about the server taking a break and smoking ? cant be sure if its true or false?
What? :) It is definitely false.
lmao i was gonna say the chances are low the server is probably running not even at 30% lmao and if theres smoke theres a 90% chace its the cooling systems overheating lol
timecosum

Post by timecosum »

I must say that I am impressed with the effort to introduce updates that many have asked for in the past.

Only issue I've seen thus far is the info says some of our members have been in clan in 16k days, others only 3 or 4.
NOREST4THEWICKED

Post by NOREST4THEWICKED »

WORST UPDATE EVER.
Thanks for letting others block me now with waiting messages. And kill my pets.
I didn't spend over $1000 on this game for u to give control of my stuff in the game.
This needs to be relooked at.