Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.15.0

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.15.0

Post by Gandalf »

what is the exact issue, please?
describe it and maybe, make a suggestion to fix it, too.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
NOREST4THEWICKED

Post by NOREST4THEWICKED »

The fact that other players can move my pet. That is not a good addition to the game.
Make where they can only move it one 1. Not as many as they want. And get rid of the waiting message that appears when they do. And take away the fact that they can make my pet unwait.
Thank u hope this helps.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

The main benefit of other players being able to move pets is if a retarded player thinks he can get $$ from blocking a small path other players can avoid that stupidity now by cracking the whip on the pets I am for this kids piss me off trying to get free gold that we actually worked for just so we can pass. Although I do believe we shouldnt be able to move these other players pets more than 3 times. Because it is easy for us to be side tracked while grinding and there be a lil punk pushing our pets to a dragon. The push does need a short limit of pushing. Like I said 3 or maybe even 5 speces max. Other than that its a good update. If your stuck in a spot and your pets block you you can pop em one good time n get out. If that doesnt make since to you then just disagree you may be a bridge blocker idk but really not my problem. I bring larg spawns to bridge blockers. Lol but I hold a good point about the update imo. Happy new years y'all enjoy the game. ;-)
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Robbyn

Post by Robbyn »

Lmao these updates are as dum as a box of air. For 1 we had problems with troublemakers and pet killers b for now they can move others pets?
2 instead of easing the load on server u jam it up with useless additions??
Wouldve been easier to make pets a WALK thru item in my opinion.
Really loseing faith in administrations and intrest all together here.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

You were right that command for moving pets should work better and that's why I improved it.
The changes will be available from the next server restart. You will be able only to move pet a little and pet comes back to waiting position automatically after 3 seconds.
Robbyn

Post by Robbyn »

The whole whipping others pets in my opinnion should be completely scrapped. Pet killers drag mobs to weak pets and to avoid issues weaker pets i as some others keep them near and in sight parked in a non spawn spot. If im surrounded helping others and dog moves then spawn happens near em or movs into attack range of mobs pet killer has a good laugh.
Whole idea of others having any controll over someone elses pet only going to make it easier for trouble. Killing pets and intentionally disrupting ppls game play is a punnishable offence as i understand and there has been many complaints.
This is the same as a store complaining they get robbed too often but at night leave thier door wide open and all lights off with the combo to the safe on the counter and a note saying no. No.
1453-Fatih

Post by 1453-Fatih »

Robbyn wrote:The whole whipping others pets in my opinnion should be completely scrapped. Pet killers drag mobs to weak pets and to avoid issues weaker pets i as some others keep them near and in sight parked in a non spawn spot. If im surrounded helping others and dog moves then spawn happens near em or movs into attack range of mobs pet killer has a good laugh.
Whole idea of others having any controll over someone elses pet only going to make it easier for trouble. Killing pets and intentionally disrupting ppls game play is a punnishable offence as i understand and there has been many complaints.
This is the same as a store complaining they get robbed too often but at night leave thier door wide open and all lights off with the combo to the safe on the counter and a note saying no. No.
yes :(