Small tower bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Small tower bug

Post by StickyKse »

When tower hits lvl 3996 and crosses the 1m str number. Ex: 1000150. The last few numbers over lap the DEX.

Also what's building lvl cap? Going to have one of our towers hit 4000 today
Asmodeous

Re: Small tower bug

Post by Asmodeous »

Assuming its the same as the level cap. There isnt one.
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

I kind of figured that. I think 4000 will be a good stopping point for bk to lvl next tower. Not like even you could bring it down isoril :P
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

You'd be surprised. Its not that "I can't bring it down". Its that no one in history could pull several all nighters and keep a perfect attention span to do it.

Could you imagine the torture? Of sitting there like 3 days later watching your guy run left and right. Tapping the same 2 areas on a small screen over and over? I could, and kudos to whoever could do that. Lol.

And then to think. Most points have to be dumped on arm to survive a few hits. Come to think of it it'd be a week solid of smashing. So is it possible? Yeah. Is anyone going to be that insane and well focused enough to do it? No way in hell.

Safe. Lol.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Sorry for the double post. Congratz on a 4k tower. Thats a lot of effort.
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

Asmodeous wrote:Sorry for the double post. Congratz on a 4k tower. Thats a lot of effort.
Thanks man ;) it's definitely time consuming. But lvl 4000 also means 4.8B invested in a single building lol. Not to mention the huge amount of time spent building instead of leveling...