Two suggestions in One.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Two suggestions in One.

Post by StickyKse »

Alright first off is the issue with hidden health bar on dragon pet.

I suggest raising the health bar slightly above dragon or make it where the wings won't hide the health bar. Currently alot of times the health bar is hidden by wings and the dragon dies or nearly dies before it becomes apparent of its health.

Secondly I suppose adding, or adding the option. Of an actual health bar (with numbers, instead of just guessing by where the bar is close to) for health and mana.

If it's an optional possibility instead of a full on update consider the option to place the counter with numbers in a small area on top of the screen (beside or below the world map perhaps. Would help ease alot of confusion and frustration for me and many other players.

Thanks in advance!
~Kse
Bence

Re: Two suggestions in One.

Post by Bence »

the 2. is really good. if you attack a monster hes hp will indicated at top of the screen till he die.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
LoadingZues

Re: Two suggestions in One.

Post by LoadingZues »

Bence wrote:the 2. is really good. if you attack a monster hes hp will indicated at top of the screen till he die.
I suppose this wouldn't be 100% necessary if you don't mind agonizingly clicking on the monster, then the information button which will display their current hp, and other stats for a short moment. But it would be a nice improvement.
The further you get into technology,
the further you go into gaming.
That's the general rule.