Clan-related changes: Siege reworked

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Upcoming changes: Siege reworked

Post by Leone »

DaHobbit wrote:It seems that only established clans can create siege weapons since a castle is needed. How about allowing siege weapons to be crafted at the blacksmith? This way new clans that form can attempt to overtake an area? Or create another crafting building where upstart clans can craft siege weapons? The blacksmith seems like a good map since it will take the new clans a long journey to get to one of the clan maps. The journey would be slow and dangerous, so it is not without risk to attempt this maneuver.
Is this still the case? I think the blacksmith idea is a great one.
RyoHazuki

Re: Clan-related changes: Siege reworked

Post by RyoHazuki »

Well, in hindsight, I would have kept my mouth shut about upkeep.
What I said about upkeep I did for Trio, Rash, Godz and Ac as much as I did for any otber clan. I wouldn't see my worst enemies fall like this, some of the mods seem to have no problem with it.
As for the above mentioned clans, enjoy your new game and you're welcome for my input that saved your buildings, even if you were too pussy to give any input yourselves.
Last edited by RyoHazuki on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Leone wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:It seems that only established clans can create siege weapons since a castle is needed. How about allowing siege weapons to be crafted at the blacksmith? This way new clans that form can attempt to overtake an area? Or create another crafting building where upstart clans can craft siege weapons? The blacksmith seems like a good map since it will take the new clans a long journey to get to one of the clan maps. The journey would be slow and dangerous, so it is not without risk to attempt this maneuver.
Is this still the case? I think the blacksmith idea is a great one.
Yes, a great Idea.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

This game always did favour the worst.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

LMAO MAYBE SHUD TEST BEFORE RELEASING U KNOW GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF YOUR CRAPPY IDEAS JUST GOLGRENS OPINION
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

NONE SAFE WITH THIS UPDATE U THINK AFTER DESTROY ALL ARE BUILDING ANYONE IS GONNA BE ABLE TO BUILD?? LMAO TRIO IS FAR FROM SAFE NO ONE IS SAFE BUT HAVE TO SAY GOLGREN IS GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN CLANS DRMFKRZZ!!!!
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

Crescent Q wrote:

Yes, good point if it's implemented. History note, not all Great Militia's made Siege Weaponry just from the Castle's but anywhere near the Battle they would assemble their Siege Battle Ram from the Trees as well some Catapults and Trebuchets from the resources around them if they hadn't brought some materials along.

I think perhaps a Quest should be Involved in Order for New Trades and/or any old Trades at that matter to spice the Skill Trades with Story Lines. The NPC's would give direction with own character of how to use such Trade Skills, with description of what you can do with it, inside Story Quest Lines...

Anyhow, nice updates lol.

Q 8-)

:) I see that most of us are agreeing with Da Hobbit suggestion...we are moving forward with that kind of agreeance, which is positive for the game itself and for all players...good idea with few debates, maybe it might hit the SpotLight ;)

It doesn't need to get nasty on here...We can all agree that "We get a lot More with Honey, than Vinegar".

I would really like to see us Work Together without Personally Criticizing eachother...Knowledge is Power, let's find a way to Communicate Rationally with it, in due respect for one another as "Player's" and as "Authority"...cuz it's wasting energy trying to be right, or defending, without clear concise Information that's progressing the Game with progressive positive feedback to make it better. Let's Work Together! Let's Dream Together! Let's Create! Let's get more players! Let's Most Importantly Have "FUN"! :D

This game is getting bigger and better, and with positive contributions, feedback and workable as well refinable solutions..."Our Come To Game", just keeps getting even much better with Voices of Agreeance.

Take care my Friends ;)
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Local

Post by Local »

You only get 80% back if he likes you.
Attachments
Capture+_2016-06-15-00-14-26.png
Capture+_2016-06-15-00-14-26.png (183.56 KiB) Viewed 5340 times
Narcotic
RIP
kollex

Post by kollex »

Local wrote:You only get 80% back if he likes you.
That is a lie.

What I meant with that answer is that I personally am not going to help you with that, because you decided to troll me and be a RIchard cranium.
'Maybe not' was only referring to the fact we are only returning buildings which were lost in the short period between original update deployment and the deployment of rebalance. I do not know when your tower was destroyed, so I could not say whether you are eligible.
"ask someone else" refers to other GMs.
Local

Post by Local »

Richard cranium clever. Choice of words ha
Narcotic
RIP