Clan-related changes: Siege reworked

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

naomi

Re: Clan-related changes: Siege reworked

Post by naomi »

Hey kollex, this is how your siege working on our camp...amazing range that we can even defend our camp, i dont complain about this 3 great players of ft...golgren,knighty,benbagen..coz they are just standing and they are just victim of this so called work of art of yours called balista!
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-06-53.png
Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-06-53.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 5272 times
Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-06-28.png
Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-06-28.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 5272 times
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN CAN SAY KOLLEX THE NRW SYSTEM GREAT GOLGREN CAN DESTROY ALL AND SPEND TIME WITH THE KIDS THANK U ALL HAVE TO DO IS LET SIEGES DO ALL THE WORK LUV IT;}
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER CLANS TOP RITE CLAN MAP WHERE ADDIK WILL SOON NOT BE BUILD THERE
Local

Post by Local »

Golgren enjoys winning the easy way guess buying lvl lvls and hideing in lngd shadow. Not easy enuff for Dr
Narcotic
RIP
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Shit update even after tu 2nd completly shit ....
BEST PVP IN GAME
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm incapable of agreeing more.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

ballistas so op still

since they are out of range and can attack with afk.

here my idea for improve this thing:

add gold required for craft ballista. like 100m.
only 1 ballista can be carried per person and no pets.
add missiles to ballista:
click on ur ballista will have a kind of backpack that will have 20 slots to put missiles. will work like castle but missiles will be:

no missile: no ammo, cant attack.
*new: big arrows: 50% dmg of ballista normal dmg
stone missiles: 100% normal dmg
fire missile: 150% dmg of ballista normal dmg
(only these missiles will be able to carry)

so with this, players cant stay afk and destroy. but will need to refill ballista ammo. and wont have pets so they carry on pets missiles.

if you dont read or answer this creators. then ok. you never gonna succedd .
Boo
Gremik

Post by Gremik »

Siege weapons a higher level players tool a weapon that scales beyond what it's supposed to. a weapon that allows one player to annihilate an entire Clan a weapon that in one night I had to go to the hospital I come back and the entire Clan that I helped my friends build I joined who were nice enough to accept me all gone all of it that's right I come back then the intire is clans gone all you did was give the worst most violent players a tool to be even more violent and completely destroy the game for anyone and everyone at this point I'm most likely quitting this isn't right in anyway something like this should never come around there is no excuse there is no counter or debuffing that should be done no something like this should be removed completely and don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about I can guarantee I played more MMOs then 70% of the people that play ft and in my experience something like this was never brought around in any MMO just for everything that's being seen now this game will crash and burn to all of you suffering to this new garbage I wish you good luck and farewell

ps will be fishing at least for a couple days as to hear what is currently going on with other clans and the issue of Sieges which I will be posting hope this is what you wanted combatant inactive AND active clans are being wiped out new and old players are quitting too again I hope this is what you wanted combatant
Gremik
Death be my sword hate be my shield but loyalty loyalty is my soul as empathy is the heart of me.
kollex

Post by kollex »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:ballistas so op still

since they are out of range and can attack with afk.
if the players are AFK, they aer vulnerable to non-AFK defenders. though we are thinking about ways to make attackers pay attention, like with other trades.
_NICKPAN_ wrote: here my idea for improve this thing:

add gold required for craft ballista. like 100m.
this is actually a very bad suggestion, it favors high levels, who can make this kind of money easily, even for their low-level alts. we are working on a solution fair to all levels.
_NICKPAN_ wrote: only 1 ballista can be carried per person and no pets.
that's a simple balance question. same effect would be reached by decreasing siege weapon damage by the factor of 2. we are currently looking into build/destroy/repair speed. all 3 will be balanced soon.
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
add missiles to ballista:
click on ur ballista will have a kind of backpack that will have 20 slots to put missiles. will work like castle but missiles will be:

no missile: no ammo, cant attack.
*new: big arrows: 50% dmg of ballista normal dmg
stone missiles: 100% normal dmg
fire missile: 150% dmg of ballista normal dmg
(only these missiles will be able to carry)
that's a bit unfair, don't you think? towers have weak unlimited missiles, while sieges need ammo for any shot.
we are contemplating atm different types of ammo too.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

IMO the range of the saige fireing on towers and castles i believe is good but the saige should have a low range on walls its insane that a saige can be 11 spaces away from a wall and destroy the wall. The wall has no defence its only chance is on if 3 or more members of the attacked clan can keep up the hp while its being attacked i think a saige range on walls and other defenceless buildings such as crafting buildings and farms should be dropped to 4 or even 3 so in most camps the only way to break through a camp is by first destroying a tower. That does not go for barraks because they have troops to defend.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON