Suicide Stone

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Suicide Stone

Post by ardesia »

Suicide Magic Stone

- One in every map, clan maps included, start map excluded

- Appearance: a single stone, possibly a bit shining or in a color slightly different from normal stones
It might be a building too, such as a temple, maybe in red nuances; it should be named Suicide Temple in this case

- Usage: players tap it, obtaining a message like "Are you willing to sacrifice XP and die?" with normal X and V buttons. Players tapping X just close message windows and continue playing. Players tapping V die (well, the character dies of course, not the player) and get instant teleport to start map, with a XP loss

- XP cost: increasing depending on map distance from start. I'm thinking a formula like:
(10 + map_X + map_Y)%
so that the more they jump, the more XP they pay

- Why adding it?
1. Solution for Castles Travel Agency. Often players use other clans buildings suicide and jump at start map; this sometimes lead to misunderstandings and might trigger wars
2. Solution for lazy complaying players. Players sometimes ask for a faster land travel system. With this addition, they might travel fast, but have to pay for it
3. It seems easy to develop (but of course I might be wrong)
4. It would improve Mateas' choices/possibilities balance regarding travels (quite unbalanced atm)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Dr-Octopus

Re: Suicide Stone

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Ya good idea.Lets introduce some teleporting stone too.Where it ask u to which map to go.And it asks u some gold.I am too lazy to walk whole map too and maps getting bigger.So,sucide stone and teleporting stone should be introduced. :D
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I think both ideas are great!
BOO!:ghost:
kollex

Post by kollex »

Suicide stone:
can be abused in pvp to avoid losing items, which is a legitimate prize for those who love pvp.

Teleporter on start map:
if it was ever implemented, I would suggest a really high price, like a million GP per use. Or completely random destination, if the player does not have the money.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

kollex wrote:Suicide stone:
can be abused in pvp to avoid losing items, which is a legitimate prize for those who love pvp.
Would it be possible to block its usage during pvp, as it happens with maps that can't be abandoned?
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

:mrgreen: a portal could be implemented into the game on all maps that allow porting to any map. only that would require tons of work to make it flawless. something like the map pop up and you click the area u wish to go to. it's possible ...
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

This would be best implemented with a quest to activate.
Omnes Autem Uri