Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Forgotten Tales MMORPG 6.0

Post by compbatant »

Internal engine changes.
New game menu look.
Improved performance.

I changed version from 5.x to 6.0 because I made a lot changes in game engine. The performance should be improved especially on clan maps.
At this moment there is no fire animation for low level buildings and no hammer animation. I will add this later.
To enter clan maps you need version 6.0. Don't worry about your buildings because I disabled attacking buildings for at least 24h to give you time for update.
The size occupied by some of clan buildings changed. If your base have now gaps in fortifications then send to me "dm.game.studio@gmail.com" information where do you want me to put rock to fill it. I need exact position (check it by /pos command) and rock size (1x1, 2x2, 3x3).
insanevvv

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 6.0

Post by insanevvv »

compbatant wrote:Internal engine changes.
New game menu look.
Improved performance.

I changed version from 5.x to 6.0 because I made a lot changes in game engine. The performance should be improved especially on clan maps.
At this moment there is no fire animation for low level buildings and no hammer animation. I will add this later.
To enter clan maps you need version 6.0. Don't worry about your buildings because I disabled attacking buildings for at least 24h to give you time for update.
The size occupied by some of clan buildings changed. If your base have now gaps in fortifications then send to me "dm.game.studio@gmail.com" information where do you want me to put rock to fill it. I need exact position (check it by /pos command) and rock size (1x1, 2x2, 3x3).
i think new map finished. lol
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

insanevvv wrote: i think new map finished. lol
No, it is not finished yet.
insanevvv

Post by insanevvv »

You may not found that update after seem cotton. Especially players interaction between the menu and fishing.I do not know if I am the only one people have this phenomenon. In addition, I would say, at the same time using the joystick also has a monster attack flag, it is very good, which means more precise operation.
insanevvv

Post by insanevvv »

insanevvv wrote:You may not found that update after seem cotton. Especially players interaction between the menu and fishing.I do not know if I am the only one people have this phenomenon. In addition, I would say, at the same time using the joystick also has a monster attack flag, it is very good, which means more precise operation.
If the archers can think as swordsman, a free conversion target, it would be more perfect. Head icon monster attack seems to have more meaning. Skills such as a burning time, my archers do not need to keep the transfer position (even if the conversion seems to not work), but also to attack different targets, the utilization of such skills higher.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

compbatant wrote:To enter clan maps you need version 6.0
What about those players who can only update via web?
Would it be possible to let them enter clan map even without them upgrading game? :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

MEGA is starting a new tower and we don't have full opportunity to siege. that's not fair if I can't Siege then they shouldn't be able to build...
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

This update needs to be deleted or at least lifted unroll you can finish
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

LordSeth wrote:This update needs to be deleted or at least lifted unroll you can finish
Tell better what is wrong and need to be fixed instead of that meaningless post.
Bence

Post by Bence »

compbatant wrote:
LordSeth wrote:This update needs to be deleted or at least lifted unroll you can finish
Tell better what is wrong and need to be fixed instead of that meaningless post.
He mean hes dogs blocked our buildings!
Also has some bugs that i sent you via email.
i dont think placing new buildings should be enabled during the peace period.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage