FT MMORPG 6.0 Bugs,glitches and bad improvements.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

FT MMORPG 6.0 Bugs,glitches and bad improvements.

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Here il post everything wrong i met for now please if you guys meet more things post them here, please players, after i post these bugs. Post screenshots of these. il post too but i cant post that many alone ;)

*Bugs/glitches:

1. If you log out and log in, it taking 3-5 secs (atleast for me these seconds) so the map load, and no it isnt lag of my connection, and other people had this problem too.

2. One time i was using joystick, and if i try to move with click, it was working with both.

3. After update, minimap at top left, is changed and now we cant see clan buildings and other stuff, (orange balls)

4. Auto attack button clicking bugs: (maybe this happen with joystick only)
A-if a NPC go near me my player will auto attack it without i click attack button.
B-if i walk near sea/stones/woods and i have the tools, my player will auto start fishing/mining/felling without i click the button for it.
C-if i walk by doors of my clan or ally clan, my player will auto use the door to pass other side without i click the button for it.
D-if i walk by chests,banks,shop, my player will auto use them without i click the button for it.

5. Im not sure about it but i saw castle range lowered (maybe to 8) and it still write 10.

6. some trees/stones are moved and now we can meet them on houses, on buildings, on castles etc. (one example is up right clan map, ADIK base , up left corner, a tree inside ADIK tower)

7. i think before we was able to do stones/woods in range 1 only, now i was able to do it in range of 2-3 (or maybe higher)

8. Icons bug: Icons when you click pets, characters or buildings are now moving, and every time you see them different place. Today when i saw first time update and i clicked to see chest of my castle, there was a sell button of it. If there wasnt the sell warning i would have sell the castle now without i know how. ( and i dont want sell a building 2nd time accidently :S )

9. I think at translated languages, when you relog, a black screen with with some ugly white letters appear, strange bug.

10. Sometimes i click on my backpack, something else appear like Sell items to someone else..Who is not even at this map i am. crazy bugs o,o

11. ...

*Bad improvements and other:

1. When you go to place a new building, the buildings that shown there are moving randomly every time (like icons) and the grafics there (special the quality/resolutions) has been lowered.

2. what ugly HP of buildings, and letters, and clan lvls, im so confused, hp gone down , clan name and lvl gone down, and building HP gone down right. so bad improvement.

3. when you go to place a building, the BOX size gone smaller , but i checked that it is a bit bigger than the box when i place (this happened to castle)

4. personally (and some friends of mine) dont like the new login lobby.

5. IMPORTANT: Buildings Size changed: this is a bit BAD idea. Because you know after this, GM will get a lot of reports and million requests of moving their buildings because their strategic plans destroyed.

6. This is good things that changed for me: fire missiles are now again Fire balls and not magic balls like before.

7. ...

These for now , keep in mind il update this topic every time i meet something new, post if you find more bugs here please! dont forget if you can post screenshots!
Boo
RyoHazuki

Re: FT MMORPG 6.0 Bugs,glitches and bad improvements.

Post by RyoHazuki »

building name and level is not centred anymore.

clans building during 24hr period of no pvb meaning they can get their buildings to high level no matter where they place it (and they can easily get to anywhere they want due to this building resizing)

clan doors don't work 95% of time when set on autowalk. have to click about 20 times before they'll finally work.
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:2. One time i was using joystick, and if i try to move with click, it was working with both.
If I'm not wrong believe this when u click on a tower of either ally or your own tower ;)
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Thx for detailed list. I will be fixing things in next days. I had to made changes in engine so new things will be easier to add in the future. That was the reason for this update.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

the gate issue is only affecting clan's own gate.
for example.
I am in Raw and for me, using Raw gate is almost impossible. I can use Dr gate/Lgnd gate/other ally gates without any issues at all, just Raw gates I'm having issues with.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I hear that the lightning bee shop is now a prison.
no icons to get out.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

2 more things to report.

Some buildings can't be upgraded because the icon is missing to upgrade. whatvs even stranger is that the icon is present on some buildings of the exact same type but not others (and standing next to them with hammer and materials doesn't work either!!!)

also, this "sell item to hero: null" bug is getting increasingly frustrating when trying to build.
It compliments (in a bad way) the "backpack is full" bug. so, it goes like this.

when you use your materials in your backpack to build, you can't put more materials into your bag UNTIL you open your backpack for a second then close it, THEN you can put the materials in your bag. this is a very old bug now and dates back to the update that forced players to build instead of just paying to put levels on a building.

now, with this new bug, it makes it much more complicated.

now we have to: (*takes deep breath*)
use materials on building,
open backpack, only to see "sell item to hero: null" screen (looks just like regular sell item screen)
then, we have to close the "sell item to hero: null" screen,
then, we have to open the backpack screen again, then close it immediately afterwards...

Then, (and only then) can you put more materials in your backpack.
it's really annoying.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

But this "sell item to hero: null" was fixed in 6.0.1 already.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

ok. my phone didn't have enough storage space to download the latest update.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

did you figure out why all the icons keep jumping around or just not appearing at all?
I have come so close to selling towers because the icon to sell will be in a different place on the exact same building that it was 30 seconds ago (after upgrading building, for example, all the icons will shift...I think this is because you have put the upgrade icon in position 1 (far right on bottom row) and, when it disappears during upgrade, all the other icons shift over one position....should put the upgrade icon in position 5, top left, then, when it disappears, it won't make all the others shift over.)

or, the problem of some buildings not having the upgrade icon at all (and it's not because it is already in upgradr mode with build animation missing,because I have tried standing next to it with hammer and double checked I had materials, but still didn't build and no option to upgrade tower at all, even though, there are other buildings of the exact same type (smaller square castle) that do have the upgrade icon.)