MY PETS KILLED

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

winterbows

MY PETS KILLED

Post by winterbows »

GM Please help I'm LLucifer lvl 123.igot pets Stan.hobbit know it.This sincerely lvl 104 windfy suddenly killed my pets by spawns while I was lagging.i tried to run but he stunned me and so lag:(..i could not screen shot because my Tablet is new-.-...
Please help me.i wanted this guy punished or can I have my pets back please:(..
karaage

Re: MY PETS KILLED

Post by karaage »

windfly has always kill the pet and the low level.
His playing style is to deserve punished.
I'm so weak mage…

The Japanese who isn't good at English

I am communication by using the Google translation.
maleficence

Re: MY PETS KILLED

Post by maleficence »

Yes. He purposefully targets clanned players who are far lower in level himself, And also has a habit of targeting low mana and low health exp grinders within his own level range.

I've placed a bounty on him a while back and will give payment to any who post a screenshot of his death, On the appropriate topic.

Till he's delt with be weary and always carry a few pots.
If you're stuck in a situation you can't back out of, I recommend placing 20-40 levels in ARM for extra HP. It will get you some extra time needed to strip your most valuable gear. My connection is too bad for PvP so this latter precaution is a must for me. (Unfortunately players like this are always present... Take the necessary precautions to minimize your losses. For they will occur eventually)

Easy tips
•keep 8 slots open for stripping gear
• stock up replacement gear when you run across it (remember there are two banks you can store items in)
• if u have a rare item you don't want to lose use a downgraded version... Almost every item can be acquired from fishing and someone will have it for sell.
• grab cheap pets to store some pots -some quest offer free companions who respawn after death- (take advantage of them. A quest can always be finished later)
• if you're in a high pk traffic area invest in ARM to boost HP. (Every second helps)
• keep an eye on the corner map..look for purple markers heading directly towards you. also keep an eye on spawn points.a lot of pkers can be killed if you suicide yourself in a spawn map with a wide range of monsters.( one death is much like another and if you don't think you can take on a player, losing to a monster lacks the chance that an item will be lost)
• if you are a melee build keep your dexterity at least 18 above what you are grinding. A PKer knows that grinders will mostly have at least 6 dexterity above the monster they are grinding.. And so will have 6 more above that. Be one step ahead and minimize their hit rate.

On a side note he likes to hunt up in the northern maps from the library to the warlock's wagon is where I encounter him most.
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)