To get more people world wide

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

joebee320

To get more people world wide

Post by joebee320 »

Can we try and make the game for iPhones Aswell it will bring slot more people into the games Aswell
madmaniacal1

Re: To get more people world wide

Post by madmaniacal1 »

+1
I have several friends who would love to try FT, but no iOS app exists for them. :(
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

It seems a great idea at face value but I seem to remember this very question being asked a (long) time ago. There is a reason why FT isn't available on Apple devices...Maybe a different type of coding? Does anyone else remember exactly?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Maybe if this were to happen, the population at spawn fishing would increase. I hear crickets when I visit spawn map now lol. :D
BOO!:ghost:
DuffMan81

Post by DuffMan81 »

Leone wrote:It seems a great idea at face value but I seem to remember this very question being asked a (long) time ago. There is a reason why FT isn't available on Apple devices...Maybe a different type of coding? Does anyone else remember exactly?
From my gaming experience and being a part of other games growth and development I have seen this issue with other games all well.

There is a bit of coding change but it's nothing major.
From what I know it's actually Apple's polices, red tape, and overall terrible response time and also their cooperation is very bad.
But I have seen it done, and it takes alot of effort and patience to deal with them.

Android FTW
_j1

Post by _j1 »

+1 for this. i have 1 android and 1 ipad I want to use 2 acc in the same time but I cant because ft is not supported of iphones
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

To get more people I think we must change old pictures and video with new on google play... Old picture and video don't looks like so interesting... In new video I think must be clan wars destroying castels, and kracken island with lava golems will be interesting for all.. And more people will decide to donwload FT after they will see video and pictures.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
DuffMan81

Post by DuffMan81 »

cotne7 wrote:To get more people I think we must change old pictures and video with new on google play... Old picture and video don't looks like so interesting... In new video I think must be clan wars destroying castels, and kracken island with lava golems will be interesting for all.. And more people will decide to donwload FT after they will see video and pictures.
+1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Quite the old post, but this will be going into effect soon according to compbatant:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16484
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Eternalz

Post by Eternalz »

Ryaca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:09 pm Maybe if this were to happen, the population at spawn fishing would increase. I hear crickets when I visit spawn map now lol. :D
It will be really interesting once the game gets released on IOS and PC. The spike in population will also lead to a lot more fighting, wars, etc for a period of time. Should be pretty fun.