East cave keys diagram (correct for at least lvl range 250-500)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ye7i

East cave keys diagram (correct for at least lvl range 250-500)

Post by Ye7i »

Spoiler: Show
I would appreciate someone chock if it's also correct for other lvl ranges (500-750, 750-1000 and 1000+)
Leone

Re: East cave keys diagram (correct for at least lvl range 250-500)

Post by Leone »

Very useful. Thank you.
Ye7i

Post by Ye7i »

I just reached lvl 500 so I can confirm that keys colors for room doors and chests doesn't change.
There is however one change that is really helpful. When you open a chest key doesn't disappear so now you only need one key for each chest color.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Actually, that is slightly wrong. If you unlock a chest, it remains unlocked. You never need another key. You only need to get the door key again to enter the room. If you visited the chests previously, and have now leveled up to 500, 750 or 1000, you can just go back to the chest(s) you unlocked before. It is open and waiting. The chest will appear closed until you have completely emptied the chest. It will then change appearance to an open chest.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Wow! Great work. That must have taken a long time. :)
BOO!:ghost:
Ye7i

Post by Ye7i »

Well it took couple hours but I had to drop the keys anyway and I was asked by friend to figure it out :) and I did it so you don't need to suffer as I did XD there is nothing worse than entering room with chests and being unable to open those chests :/
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Well the FT community appreciates you taking the time to figure this out. This community needs more players like you.
BOO!:ghost:
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Ye7i wrote:Well it took couple hours but I had to drop the keys anyway and I was asked by friend to figure it out :) and I did it so you don't need to suffer as I did XD there is nothing worse than entering room with chests and being unable to open those chests :/
Part of a traditional RPG game is learning, experimenting, trying different things, failing, and finally succeeding. This room was created for that purpose. To give a "fix" for those RPG junkies that appreciate having to think things through, and not just do a walkthrough.

I am trying to create more maps with even greater challenges, but I am waiting for some issues to be resolved in the game coding before I complete them. I suspect someone will do the same as done here and give all the answers, but I also hope many have a good time and enjoy the map's contents.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I don't even know where "East Cave" is ... obviously not on the left side to FT World. But from reading this it's answered a questions I've have. Well kind of, these weren't answered but at least I know I can toss it as I'll get it again MUCH later in the game.

The Neon Yellow Skull Key
What is it?
What's it for?
- tossed!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yesterday Ryaca showed me and GOLGREN just where this "East cave" was. NOW I understand what's what. First time I looked at the thread It was like yea, like I'll never get there.

OH OK, I got there! Ain't life grand!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.