New class and other ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zepper93

New class and other ideas

Post by Zepper93 »

So iv had the idea for awhile but never thought to put it on here because figured was stupid but other people like the idea so here it is.

1st- I think a new class would be cool.

Yes ik would take awhile but I think the wait would be well worth it.

The class would be a rogue that uses dual daggers or something of that nature. It would do less damage but has faster att speeds.

Skills would be poison strike: has 75% chance to hit and only works on first hit after skill activates. Does 20% health and 10% mana deterioration.

Double att speed: does wat skill suggest and doubles att speed.

Light foot: makes to where can't be hit for short period by throw able items magic and blunt fource (meaning ranged as well) but doubles wait time for skills. Or can change to freeze,slow, and throw able items and skills.

2nd- allies can help repair and build. Meaning allies could help build as like a regular member of clan buy can't get into buildings or use crafting. Just building purposes.

3rd- is my marriage idea.

There is alot you could do with it. Like spouses can use houses and have a ring that ups curtain things wen both are wearing there rings close enough to each other. Like makes u work faster with skills or ups XP gain.

If there are tweaks to the ideas here feel free to post what u think.
Ryaca

Re: New class and other ideas

Post by Ryaca »

I definitely like the rogue class idea and the allies being able to help build for allied clans.
BOO!:ghost:
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I dont like any idea.

Be realistic.

Rogue..#NOT IFT is already broken and unballanced. Lets fix this first and then try add more clases..

Ally repair and build ally buildings? #NOT
If u want this happen. Why u just dont join the same clan as ur allies :)?

Marriage.. comon man... its not life simulator game...
Have u ever seen a mmorpg game with marriage feature? #NOT
Boo
SSephiroth

Post by SSephiroth »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Have u ever seen a mmorpg game with marriage feature? #NOT
Actually, marriage is a feature in several MMORPGs.
RPG- Role Playing Game
Being married can be a part of roleplaying.

But I am quite interested that you're pointing out a fundamental problem with FT that's been around forever....
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Yes I have seen mmorpg. And some people like the classes the way they are. And it's your opinion it's broken. And if I have one account that's Duke of one clan I don't want to have to make another just to help build.

Iv had the idea for a long time. It would balance out affinity and would be fun to have and use.

I asked alot of people in ft before I posted.
They liked it. If others dont then that's fine I was just putting my idea in.

But if ft is broken then y are u and all the whiners playing? I don't feel it's broken I enjoy every class how they are.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Do you accept this player to be your lawful wife/husband and use the house that you have spent $50/ £50 on?

No. I suggest they buy their own.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Ahahahah yeah u can also make kids in the future.. comon guyssss....

I still play this game because I enjoy it, have friends that need me and I need them and im a duke of some clans.

This game is unballanced. I say this more for high lvl mages. And specially spells.
I cant understand why.. low lvl mages are so weak, but high lvl mages are broken op.

A mage can only die if you do more damage /sec than his heal /sec.

Mage is the only class that can heal. Since there arent high enough potions for other high lvls.

Some other classes are also more op than other. E.g Swordsman vs Dwarf or Archer
Boo
Leone

Post by Leone »

Mind you, it would open up a whole new version of spamming. Instead of '1m gold plz', we would have 'marry me plz'. Great for the ego if you're having a bad day. :)
SSephiroth

Post by SSephiroth »

Leone wrote:Mind you, it would open up a whole new version of spamming. Instead of '1m gold plz', we would have 'marry me plz'. Great for the ego if you're having a bad day. :)
OMG LOL
Yes, a definite upside to a downside like spamming :)
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Like I said. There's things you can do with it not that they had to. Was just an idea you don't even have to combine anything. There are plenty of mmorpg that have marriage apparently you don't play many. Just cause u don't like the idea doesn't mean others won't. I don't agree with ur opinions Nick but I respect ur right to have them.