Precaución al comprar mascotas

Foro oficial en español: información acerca del juego y espacio para consultas

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Precaución al comprar mascotas

Post by DAVEmanda »

Hola! A lo mejor muchos ya lo sabeis pero no está mal recordarlo. Cuando compreis mascotas hacerlo de una en una. Es decir, compro una mascota , entro al juego y eligo cual quiero y despues es cuando compro la otra mascota. Si comprais dos mascotas y entrais al juego sólo recibireis una y tendreis que hablar con un moderador para la otra mascota.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
MadMikael

Re: Precaución al comprar mascotas

Post by MadMikael »

Just a heads up.
If you come to me in the game, and ask for a pet in such a way, I'll simply tell you to contact an admin.
Such a purchase needs to be verified by a GM with server access, before it will be done.
I will remind you, that it is stated in the rules to contact ONLY ONE admin. If you contact more, you may be ignored.
It is preferred, that you use forum private messages to contact admins.

So, when you contact an admin, you need to provide:
  • Your character account name, the one that the purchases are registered to
  • BOTH receipt codes from your gmail (GPA ----)
  • The FT time/date of the event would help as well, as stated by using /time command
Please note, fixes like this may take a couple of days; please be patient.
Just some friendly advice, so that if this does happen to you, you can get it fixed ASAP.

@DAVEmanda, would you be so kind as to translate? Google translate isn't that great... thank you.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DAVEmanda

Re: Precaución al comprar mascotas

Post by DAVEmanda »

MadMikael wrote:Just a heads up.
If you come to me in the game, and ask for a pet in such a way, I'll simply tell you to contact an admin.
Such a purchase needs to be verified by a GM with server access, before it will be done.
I will remind you, that it is stated in the rules to contact ONLY ONE admin. If you contact more, you may be ignored.
It is preferred, that you use forum private messages to contact admins.

So, when you contact an admin, you need to provide:
  • Your character account name, the one that the purchases are registered to
  • BOTH receipt codes from your gmail (GPA ----)
  • The FT time/date of the event would help as well, as stated by using /time command
Please note, fixes like this may take a couple of days; please be patient.

@DAVEmanda, would you be so kind as to translate? Google translate isn't that great... thank you.
Of corse Mad :)
Para que os devuelvan las mascotas debes hablar con Game Admin (nombre verde en el foro, amarillo en el juego), si hablais con un moderador grobal (nombre azul) no puede ayudar en eso.
Cuando contacteis en el foro por mensaje a un moderador hacerlo solo a uno o podreis ser ignorados, si el moderador no responde en 3 días podeis hablar con otro.
Y si os ha pasado que solo recibisteis una mascota, al moderador le enviais.
El nombre del personaje al cual le habeis comprado la mascota.
Los codigos de compra qe os envian a vuestro correo electronico
La hora del servidor en la que sucedió, es la misma que España pero si no eres español escribe en el juego /time y te saldrá la hora de FT!

Los moderadores pueden tardar varios días en responder, solo ser pacientes :roll:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias