Confirm request

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Confirm request

Post by Ryaca »

I would like to suggest a confirm request before a Duke or Lord removes a member from clan. I believe it should be just like when removing a player from friends list. It asks if a player is sure they want to perform that action.
BOO!:ghost:
Arashiko

Re: Confirm request

Post by Arashiko »

+2

There are several other actions in the game that could do with a confirm request.

1) Joining a clan
Sometimes players get spammed to death with join requests and click on accept ✅ instead of reject ❌ and oops they're down half a mill.

2) Logging out
It's ever so easy, and so frustrating, to accidentally tap the back button and get logged out, especially in frantic finger tapping combat.

3) Entering a map where the monsters are seriously higher (double or more) than the character's level.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

Great post. I agree with all these ideas. All important decisions should have a fail safe.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Arashiko wrote:2) Logging out
It's ever so easy, and so frustrating, to accidentally tap the back button and get logged out, especially in frantic finger tapping combat.

I really really really like this one.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I was accidentally removed from clan and lost over 12k work load, a huge amount of donations listed to clan and my loyalty is at 0 now. Very depressing. I've been in my clan for a very long time.
Tpartyclaws

Post by Tpartyclaws »

Ryaca wrote:
Arashiko wrote:2) Logging out

I really really really like this one.

Yep I definitely like that one too lol and it gets annoying to try and get back on Bec the screen is black and stays black for like 5 mins so I would definitely say yes to that haha
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Of course I am back in my clan now. For some reason I thought it took 48 hours before I could rejoin. I rejoined instantly as I was building at our clan base when I was accidentally removed. Maybe it only takes 48 hours if I leave the clan and not if I am removed by a Lord or Duke?
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Perhaps the 48 hour limit is to stop one swapping clans, but doesn't apply to immediately rejoining the same clan
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I never thought of that. I bet that's it. Should I try it again? :D
eitautasm

Post by eitautasm »

Bruh this game become so boring i spent my time and money on this game,update something do something for more players it's just boring to grind this game it's pay to win you can't purhase items nearby that you need you need to clear strong monsters and it sucks,P A Y T O W I N,no wonder why only 100000 players are playing this game, bcs of bad game mechanics it looks like 2004 game and why it is not on huawei app gallery, very small world slow heroes and players can kill you almost anywhere do bigger map more servers,skins shop bruh what is that so bad,improve better character look all you do is change color of character do some outline,invest in this game,do better looking hud bcs it looks like old game, do bigger shops with much more items this game didn't changed even after 5 years, i want to see some improvements more people, better shops, more items at any level bcs you have to fight with example 75 and then you need to grind upto 100levels i don't have all this time do faster leveling, mages are just so weak nerf other characters or do stronger mages, add more monsters,do not make this game pay to win do something