News on purchasable pets

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Humble_M

Re: News on purchasable pets

Post by Humble_M »

Ryaca wrote:Personally, i wish they would change the spawning system to where there was no auto spawn and we as players would have to actually move our character every time we spawned monsters.
+1

On a side note, let's improve the spawning. Too many times I'm standing right in the middle of a spawn zone and no matter I do, which way I move, nothing spawns. Yet, I see other players do the same as me and get spawns. Consistency needs to get better.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote:I actively help my pets 100% of the time and watch my screen the entire time. It's the way that i am. If you want to do other things while your pets level you than that is your prerogative. We'll just agree to disagree on this one. Personally, i wish they would change the spawning system to where there was no auto spawn and we as players would have to actually move our character every time we spawned monsters.
This would result in more autoclicker use to move an account in order to generate that autospawn. That would either stop afk leveling, or result in harsher penalties when a player abused afk. I like it.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

This is becoming about money. Next " undownloable update" we will be told we have to pay for repairs or upkeep to the houses we have purchased. The new new ideas and changes are not in the best interest of us players.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

LIZARDKING wrote:This is becoming about money. Next " undownloable update" we will be told we have to pay for repairs or upkeep to the houses we have purchased. The new new ideas and changes are not in the best interest of us players.
Agree.
This is the way It appears. If some of this updates/modifications should improve the game, the answer should be an explanation instead of the word 'balance'. Otherwise the feeling of bad change is all the players will notice (at least at the beginning)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Blackthorne wrote:
Ryaca wrote:I completely understand. My point is that in this game, we do everything possible to max out our benefits when it comes to leveling. We set our stats just right, we buy pets, we pull the right number of mobs. When I use fire arrow skill on the mobs it reduces their health by 30%. My pets then can kill them faster and I'm able to fire several mobs before the cooldown of my skill. Now over time that gets me to leveling faster than if I just stood and watched my pets do the work. It may not be a HUGE difference, but I believe that every little bit helps.

All basic stuff that I'm sure most understand...but 13% is well 13%. My pets do the vast majority of the work in this game especially when we are talking hours to gain a few levels.

My 13% is gladly put aside to glance over now and again and see my character gain levels while I do more productive things in my life.

I ask you -- am I going to sit there for hours on end and actively participate for that 13%? Nope. I have 3 monitors doing this and that...the 1 screen is used to watch my pets level me..so every day I gain 5 levels instead of the 5.65 and I'm freed up for the 5 hours to deal with my real life. No brainer ;-)

I love how people try to make this leveling topic real...5 hours is 5-7 levels ...everyday we are all glued to our screens for those hours shooting our bows and casting our spells....ridiculous!

Take care ya'll.
Then in 2 days you miss one lvl. Nice! You could help us pets. All characters have better skills when get more lvls man. I do my 7k str when lvl. It seems better than just sand and look how they do the job. I Remember when I was 1250 with green Devils (6500str) so I do more xp than one green Devil alone. I had lvl fast with them so if I help my pets it's like have 3.(some) pets working for xp. Than only 2 ;)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
death911

Post by death911 »

I don't understand how magic resistance affects a pet lol. Which enemy can attack pets by spell??
If at all any balance is needed then remove magic resistance or damage resistance of pet. Why remove the pet lol?
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

Some players buy lvls to a certain lvl just to get the pet. Some player buy upto 3000 to get a black dragon.
Some to get a red dino. Now buying such high lvls is of no use.
What is Death!!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I believe all pets are back in the pet store for purchase now.
BOO!:ghost:
death911

Post by death911 »

Ryaca wrote:I believe all pets are back in the pet store for purchase now.
Really??did u see the pet store?
What is Death!!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes, it was shortly after pets were removed and I saw the posts about them being removed. I was playing the game a few days later and a player to me that the pets had indeed returned to the pet shop available for purchase. I then went to the pet store and purchased two black dragons. As far as I know all pets are still available.
BOO!:ghost: