New purchases system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: New purchases system

Post by ardesia »

Leone wrote:Can you transfer the real money purchasable items to the bank/inn/house as with most standard items (except keys for east/West caves and certain other items)?
Yes, you can. They all are tradable items
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Humble_M wrote:Probably a dumb question, but what happens if you make a purchase but don't have any available pack spaces?
Not dumb a question at all ;)
We asked compbatant the same question. He told us the purchased item appears in the backpack when other items are no more there
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Great idea :)
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Can people really purchase levels and keep them in their backpack and use them like potions to regain full health during pvp?
BOO!:ghost:
Lord Baal

Post by Lord Baal »

Awesome, a much needed quality of life improvement! However, I too am concerned about the +level consumables being abused. Players were already logging out, then buying a level to heal. If this becomes an issue, might it be possible to restrict the +level (and maybe PvP protection) consumables use to the start/spawn map? Just a suggestion, as I have no clue how technically feasible that would be.
No more item scamming and level buying abuse?
It's like getting two birds stoned at once!
[OnyX]
Lord Baal
Ganondwarf
Yggdrasila
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

benbaggen wrote:I like this update BUT have u mods considered the fact people can now carry around +1 lvl and use them like potions....u may want to think about how this will affect the game
Yes I see it as a problem but lots of players already abused it but logged out to do it this will just simply make the abuse more convenient ;) extremely good point Ben...yes it would make the Creator money but I see it potentially as a major problem in PvP
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I also want to know how do you activate the extra Bank bag? Do you activate that from your bag or do you activate it from the bank? If you activate it from the bank would it also work at the tavern or at the house??
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Cleopatra wrote:I also want to know how do you activate the extra Bank bag? Do you activate that from your bag or do you activate it from the bank? If you activate it from the bank would it also work at the tavern or at the house??
Nice spot. I missed that.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Cleopatra wrote:I also want to know how do you activate the extra Bank bag? Do you activate that from your bag or do you activate it from the bank? If you activate it from the bank would it also work at the tavern or at the house??
You can activate it anywhere and it gives you +20 slots in bank and +20 slots in tavern and +20 slots in every new similar place which will be added in the future.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Great update! Really!

I can Imagine new Ingame Events, like hide and seek with chests that hide levels ;)
Boo