The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Elgur »

THAT IS JUST AN AWFUL STATE OF AFFAIRS!!!!! Grr
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

For a few days I thought it was getting better. Then yesterday while typing something on Discord, I hear "Oh Oh!" behind me.
Mi head snaps to the right, the TV screen is all pixels and "The Green Circle" is present, "{censored soft brown stuff}!" from me as my wife is picking up the phone at the same time the screen goes black with the notice:

No internet connection found!

I look back at my computer screen, yup, there's the "busy circle" over the Discord icon trying to connect to the net that isn't there.

Colour me: GRRRRRR!

And I have seen multiple instances of "slow motion walking", "MJ's Moon walk" which are WiFi related after.

So: back to playing low level alts - and that's even getting to be less attractive with the normal game related freezes coming out of my house to get something for an alt, black screens crossing borders or losing connect at borders / portals with alts. The "slow motion walking", "MJ's Moon walk" which are WiFi related are still there, but with alts with no pets or shop pets who cares. One alt died a few times yesterday, no pets, so I switched to a new one, again no pets. Only to find two broken quest 'bugs'.

{sigh}
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Not good all round mate.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Oh, I hope this brightensyour day, Miss you xxxxxxWell, wish I could help you there mr Grrrrr. How about this, maybe you need a new wifi box, maybe new cables, or, go outside and knockthe dead crow off the telephone pole outside. Find one of them cable guys driving by and askhm to look at connections, outside and inside throw him20 whatever passes for dollars down there. Need a new Router? Maybe maybe not.

Lets see, perhaps theres a device you can bu that will give you wifi that you need. And use that for FT.

On the brighter side, playing alts is a great ay to make new freinds. I have been playing Purcival, a swordsman, and have made new freinds. And THEY have main characters. Met them all. Met a guy from africa, he is a member ofthe masai tribe. Very interesting feller, says he hadn eagles wing for dnner that nght (lol).

Makethe best of it ol' buddy, sometimes FT needs time aay from us!!!!!!!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Tried my best with that one, sorry for the typos and the begning was supposed to be at theend.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Tried my best with that one, sorry for the typos and the begning was supposed to be at theend.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

WHAT ABOUT SWITCHING TO ANOTHER CABLE COMPANY TELECENTRAL THERES A COUPLE OTHERS ALSO!!!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ummmmm while switching is an option, the competitors in our zone of the city are worse.

We tried them a 'while' back and lasted less than a year. Friends and neighbours you use them today say they are the same.

EDIT: let me rephrase that: "the same as they were, horrible."
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
I was always AFK!
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Well then, lets hope this remedies itself one day.

Ta-ta for now....
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

FT_2022-12-04_004612.jpg
FT_2022-12-04_004637.jpg
FT_2022-12-04_004650.jpg
:roll:
I was always AFK!