Auto Disconnect for AFK players

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

toosh

Re: Auto Disconnect for AFK players

Post by toosh »

Guys, im almost sure u lost the point here... autoclicker or other helping programs are not a problem here. System is wrong, spells mechanics works wrong. If this mechanics will change everybody wins. Fair players who are mages dont need click like mad and clicker users cant use programs because its no needed anymore. Maybe spell can work similary to skills in other classes. U should click one time for 30sec, idk. But im pretty sure that game mechanics is wrong in this case...
toosh arch, lv 1000
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

toosh wrote:Guys, im almost sure u lost the point here... autoclicker or other helping programs are not a problem here. System is wrong, spells mechanics works wrong. If this mechanics will change everybody wins. Fair players who are mages dont need click like mad and clicker users cant use programs because its no needed anymore. Maybe spell can work similary to skills in other classes. U should click one time for 30sec, idk. But im pretty sure that game mechanics is wrong in this case...
Pfffft. I didn't lose anything.
BOO!:ghost:
toosh

Post by toosh »

Ryaca wrote:
toosh wrote:Guys, im almost sure u lost the point here... autoclicker or other helping programs are not a problem here. System is wrong, spells mechanics works wrong. If this mechanics will change everybody wins. Fair players who are mages dont need click like mad and clicker users cant use programs because its no needed anymore. Maybe spell can work similary to skills in other classes. U should click one time for 30sec, idk. But im pretty sure that game mechanics is wrong in this case...
Pfffft. I didn't lose anything.
You have your own point of this, and u have 100% right for this. If i can ask, when u last time gets 10lvl by mage char without useing pets?
toosh arch, lv 1000
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

toosh, I get what you are saying.
No, it's not fair one class has to tap like crazy, while the others don't.
If mages were changed, to a set spell casting rate, yes it would be more fair....
But I know some would complain.
Some rely on their superior tapping skills to win in pvp, or inferior tapping skills of an opposing mage. That's not including clickers.
Some would hate this change.
You are right though, this would just about cease autoclicking in pvp on the mage side.
But,that is not the limit of auto clicker usage.
You will notice, the original post here was about AFK.
Your change would not affect that at all.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed. Let's move to another topic. Should all characters have 1 hit per second as their standard attack?
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Leone wrote:Agreed. Let's move to another topic. Should all characters have 1 hit per second as their standard attack?
no offense, but let's stay on topic: this entire post should focus on AFK. I'm sorry that I even mentioned mages and spell cast rates.

I think @Leone has a valid new topic, but let's get it in its own post
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

I'm still saying that this upgrade is the best in a long time. I have never liked pvp so much and have never had a high level mage either. However, I've fought a mage with my Archer and it's not the easiest thing to do.
Either way there are rules that we must respect and, as I can see with the anti-afk solution, you can reduce players who play AFK and that's positive IMO.
I have understood that too many rules pull down the joy, but as MadMikael writes in his first post that it can help delete Rule 13 when the upgrade is complete and I personally think that reducing a rule is contributing to an improvement.

Feel free to come up with a positive solution that helps reduce the rules if it is the problem for most players .
Do not start with problems because it only creates anxiety and it does not help with improvements.
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Humble_M wrote:
Leone wrote:Agreed. Let's move to another topic. Should all characters have 1 hit per second as their standard attack?
no offense, but let's stay on topic: this entire post should focus on AFK. I'm sorry that I even mentioned mages and spell cast rates.

That's exactly what I meant: move this mage debate away from here:)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Humble_M wrote:

So where is the new topic with it's own post? You said 'let's get it in its own post" so I was under the impression that you were going to be a part of that.
BOO!:ghost:
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Am I the only one who gets kicked even after clicking screen and being active on it? My connection is fine, but after the kick feature was added I lag a lot and get kicked every five to ten minutes. Is it just me? :shock:
Does life really get better?