Characters jailed today

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Characters jailed today

Post by SellSword »

Now if people can keep this in mind with other GM requests/issues that would be great. I'm sure that special skins, for example, are great, and certainly something to look forward to, but is it going to be a terrible inconvenience to someone to wait a few days to get one?

Thank you for all of the work that is being put into this, as well as keeping on top of other matters.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
apelsin4ik

Post by apelsin4ik »

Что там с вопросом освобождения из тюрьмы?Мы уже месяц ждём,долго решаете.Напишиье сразу,оставляете нас в тюрьме,или освободите?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

MadMikael wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:42 pm Again, I apologize to all for the inconvenience, but the workload involved is not minor. All things are getting delayed to some extent.
Please, be patient, and realize that this is not something being taken lightly, and that you're not being ignored.
No, no, no, an apology is not necessary.

I blame the cheaters for the delays we are experiencing and will gladly wait this out.

You guys, Admin's and GM's, are doing a GREAT job looking after our well being as well and the playability of the game.
Keep going ... I appreciate it all, as I know a lot of others do as well.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Thedupe bug incident had the potential to deprive DM Studios of REAL MONEY because items such as bought levels and bought pets were duplicated very many times. This is FRAUD, a real life criminal offence.

Because of the sheer number of suspected bug abusers, all those suspected of duplicating items or trading items that were duplicated were jailed as a precaution.

Because the incident could only be fully investigated by senior GM and admins, and so effectively by six people… most of whom have jobs, and family responsibilities, it took a full month to sort out the very few innocent ones from the huge number of guilty ones.

In other games it is not unknown for players to be permanently banned just on *suspicion* of bug abuse, without investigation or any right of appeal.

In FT, we have a proper process, players can appeal to senior GM, admin or even M.

We do not like jailing players, trust me. But the integrity of the game is precious to us all, players and GM alike. We are all subject to the same rules.

When a serious incident occurs such as the HUGE duplication bug abuse in early March this year, we absolutely had to act quickly. The bug abuse had the potential to COMPLETELY WRECK FT if we had not stopped it as quickly as we did.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Totally agree Arashiko
i think anybody that is not completely stupid has understood how big is the problem caused.

i d just like to ask , see that long time passed after the discover , when FT life would back to normality

i know maps and important updates were released as well, but i (but not only) have the feeling that .. how can i say .. things are still not at right place

and game is in a sort of fog, from a certain point of view (i think u understand what i mean)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

My reply here since I saw the post there first.

Nice to know it is coming to an end.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
apelsin4ik

Post by apelsin4ik »

Совсем уже голова болит у ГМ,садят по ip адресам.А вы не думали что эти аккаунты вообще не причем?Игра вытягивает из нас деньги,а вы ей помогаете.В общем игра не хорошая как и ГМ.Досвидания,я вам не ОСЕЛ,чтоб вечно играть в эту игру.

It's already a headache for the GM, they're planting on ip addresses. And you did not think that these accounts were not at all? The game draws money out of us, and you help it. In general, the game is not good as well as GMDozdaniya, I'm not an OSEL, to eternally play this game. (google translation added by a mod)
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Is the list of jailed characters still on the forum somewhere? I remember reading it when posted but can't seem to find it. I'm just curious ( and possibly blind)
EDIT: Found it:)
https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... 676#p98570
Does life really get better?
Xrantis

Post by Xrantis »

Justice was truly served here in this case.
I am a knight