Characters jailed today

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Re: Characters jailed today

Post by Khmer »

blitzcraig wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:17 am Stop cheating and you won't end up in jail - claiming that only people from one country are in jail is ridiculous, and bringing attention to where you're from only makes your entire country look bad... You have brought shame on all your countrymen, and I hope they look down on you for it.

Shame, unlikely, the entire Russian Olympic team was recently banned from competition for cheating :lol: :lol:

Edit by ardesia. Players jailed on this bug abuse case are from several countries. Please stop stating sentences that might be discriminating players from Russia.
QQ666666

Post by QQ666666 »

I was caught fishing.I don't know what it is.Please tell me
QQ666666

Post by QQ666666 »

But thank you.Please tell me.
QQ666666

Post by QQ666666 »

Everyone with me is out.Why am I not out of prison yet?Excuse me
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

QQ666666 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:44 am Everyone with me is out.Why am I not out of prison yet?Excuse me
Please stop spamming the thread...
DaHobbit told you to read the first post on the topic, I also explained what may have happened.
I can almost 100% guarantee a GM or admin has seen at least one of your above posts. Be patient. The GMs and Admins have a TON of files to go through before any of the characters jailed can be released(If they're released)
Does life really get better?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

QQ666666 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:44 am Everyone with me is out.Why am I not out of prison yet?Excuse me
+1 Excuse me, hilarious
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Please stop repeating these messages
The GM team are investigating a serious abuse of the game by abuse of of a programming flaw. This abuse was duplication of rare and purchaseable items, which is fraud. Yes, fraud. Criminal behavior.

Many players have been jailed.
The GM team are investigating EVERY SINGLE CASE. This will take time. There are 4 GM investigating many such incidents

Be patient

If you keep sending these messages in the forum you could be banned from the forum until the investigation is completed.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

zombi112

Post by zombi112 »

No, you are such interesting seriously did not remove this bug before now, we are to blame for something, so do not people either, we understand that we are to blame butсno, you are such interesting seriously did not remove this bug before now, we are to blame for something, so do not people either, we understand that we are to blame but please let un no, you are such interesting seriously did not remove this bug before now, we are to blame for something, so do not people either, we understand that we are to blame but please let us go, this is no longer please release us please who in prison are we willing to play, and why are your administrators walking and laughing at us? release us please
zombi112

Post by zombi112 »

I think you'll understand everything and release us soon)
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

maybe also some others could have liked to level faster and so on, but they didn t, and go on patiently . Are we stupids being honest?
pls would a guilty complainer answer this question ?
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR