KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by Nahgus »

WARBRINGER wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am
All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed.

This rule has long been in the game rules, and it has recently been stated that all accounts found violating this rule will be permanently jailed. Though I will miss seeing KOREA at the river waving his fishing pole around, he broke the rule and so deserved to be punished accordingly.
I completely agree with you on this point.

Edit: I do not agree for lesser punishment for first time sharing. This just makes extra work for GM's having to keep track of who committed their first offense or second offense. Let's not make suggestions that make more work load for FT staff.
Ryaca_1 is retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

There is a lot of good points in this thread however the point of this thread is WHY Jaya Tci is not perm jailed? If he trained or negotiated a deal to report other players aka KORIA for his own freedom that is a form of bribery. If he was found not guilty for any of the submitted reports on him then the staff should dig deeper or listen to the jury for once. Even former GMS are aware of his abuse but it's basically ignored and one person that made a first offense got perm jail while the one that makes several offenses on a daily basis is released from the hole he belongs in. That is what is causing me to speak my heart on this forum. It's like you caught a murderer of 1000 families but you also caught a generous man that only broke the law of sharing and you decided the murderer desirves a 10th chance to change his ways but the generous man is to be executed. Forbid me from saying all I really want to say next. All I'll say is that was a twisted trial in your court.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

By all means all of the GM team that was involved in Jaya being released and KORIA being perm jailed please try to understand that I am not trying to insult or make false accusations all though I am furious with the whole situation with the wicked being released while the one that broke 1 serious violation is reviving the max punishment. It does not seem like a justified or even close to being fair case. Jaya Tci and all his accounts need to be given the max punishment.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Nahgus wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am
All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed.

This rule has long been in the game rules, and it has recently been stated that all accounts found violating this rule will be permanently jailed. Though I will miss seeing KOREA at the river waving his fishing pole around, he broke the rule and so deserved to be punished accordingly.
I completely agree with you on this point.

Edit: I do not agree for lesser punishment for first time sharing. This just makes extra work for GM's having to keep track of who committed their first offense or second offense. Let's not make suggestions that make more work load for FT staff.
in my opinion making the justice system more transparant and equal to all is the best use of time for GM now that they have started to imediately perm jail on first offense.

we cannot curse to protect the kids online, but we now teach them that its ok for the authorities to make ypu disapear, give death penalty without any reason given.

All with the arguments like 'we can be trusted, internal safeguards, and there is not enough time'.
we heard those arguments in the past. in north korea, IS, hitler germany etc.

in fact having a more clearly described sysyem.might make things easier since most 'non perm jail' crimes woyld need less discussion between GM to determine punishment.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Nahgus wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 pm Edit: I do not agree for lesser punishment for first time sharing. This just makes extra work for GM's having to keep track of who committed their first offense or second offense. Let's not make suggestions that make more work load for FT staff.
First of all the rules are what make the staff team loads of work. They volunteered to basically be the games police without pay that was their decision I've given it a lot of thought myself but I won't last long as a GM because of my curse of being forward and honest. If anyone is to blame for their work you can point at the book of rules and the players that break them and if you want to dig to the bottem the game creator accepted the volunteers to do the dirty work. Read the GM rules after you read the player rules they got a lot they have to follow too because they volunteered for a high position to help the game. This topic is not intended to cause loads of work for the staff it's intended to push for justice or in other words fair treatment or in other words no attraction toward favoritism. There is unfinished business in this case and many more that the case was closed without justice.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here we have to find a balance:

Fairness
Justice
Punishment
Volunteer GMs

...and what a minefield.

That's what we're working with.

I'm so divided on this.

I do trust our (don't forget the word our) gm team to make the right decision. Note that 'volunteer' above. Their time, patience and understanding is so much appreciated.

Would making everything public help? No, in my opinion. It will lead to every single misdemeanour being reported. 'That guy walked past and stopped my spawn'. That's ft.

But...would making serious offenses be made public help? Yes. It will hopefully deter future wrongdoers.

But then who draws the line between serious and not? See why I'm torn.

A ban is serious.

If requested

And only if requested

I suggest gm report on forum and give brief reasons why. Players will learn from it ( hopefully).

A mute is less so. Don't swear. Us players don't need to know about that

But don't forget, the more we insist upon, the fewer people will step up to be GMs. I trust them. They love the game as we do. We need GMs. This game will soon fail otherwise.

I think we need to either step up to be GM or trust them to do their job.

Choices.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

rearrow wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:09 am All with the arguments like 'we can be trusted, internal safeguards, and there is not enough time'.
we heard those arguments in the past. in north korea, IS, hitler germany etc.
Comparing hitler to FT is ridiculous

I vote perm jail for shared accounts and no public info for any jailed accounts
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

LordSeth wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:00 am
Nahgus wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 pm Edit: I do not agree for lesser punishment for first time sharing. This just makes extra work for GM's having to keep track of who committed their first offense or second offense. Let's not make suggestions that make more work load for FT staff.
First of all the rules are what make the staff team loads of work. They volunteered to basically be the games police without pay that was their decision I've given it a lot of thought myself but I won't last long as a GM because of my curse of being forward and honest. If anyone is to blame for their work you can point at the book of rules and the players that break them and if you want to dig to the bottem the game creator accepted the volunteers to do the dirty work. Read the GM rules after you read the player rules they got a lot they have to follow too because they volunteered for a high position to help the game. This topic is not intended to cause loads of work for the staff it's intended to push for justice or in other words fair treatment or in other words no attraction toward favoritism. There is unfinished business in this case and many more that the case was closed without justice.
I stand firm in my opinion. I like things the way they are.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Leone wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:36 am I think we need to either step up to be GM or trust them to do their job.
Best words spoken in this thread
Ryaca_1 is retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm here to play a game. The game has rules. When I joined the forum I read the rules. They sounded reasonable. I was a little intimidated by the "you will be punished" all over the place but as I started playing and started posting I realized something; 95% (nothing is perfect right) of it was just pure common sense anyway.

I read the rule that said "no sharing" OK, so I won't share. I hear things (see typed) in game and in forums about accounts being shared. OK I'm a new kid on the block, still am with 8.5 month playing time, and seeing that sharing is going on. Hmmm that's strange where's the "you will be punished" part?

Then comes the axe. DaHobbits post, that sharing accounts as of date X is now being enforced with Permanent Jail, no exceptions. And that's that ... four words: Permanent Jail, no exceptions.

For me, right or wrong, I support the GM's decision without question. And here's why.

I have been and Admin/Moderator on a few forums and in all of them things are talked over if there is any doubt about something in a private "Mod Area of the forum". So, in these cases, the final actions are not ONE GM dropping the axe but quite possibly the one GM that disagreed with the final decision is the one that has to speak to the forum members about what's what. But if it is something concerning a person that broke a "publicly viewable written rule" then any moderator not only has the right but an obligation to enforce the rule.

In this case it does not surprise me at all that no GM has said a word, bet they are all reading this thread though, because there really isn't anything to say.

KORIA broke a rule that has a final result of: Permanent Jail. End of story.

And with all that said and done, all we know is: KORIA is in permanent jail and I doubt very much it was a misdemeanour that put him there.

How many others are there of late? Bet there are a lot more that we don't know about.
And that suits me just fine.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.