KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by LordSeth »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:03 am Forkuto USED to be a Jaya TCI alt. That acct was traded back before enforcement began, which is why nobody reports it for anything these days.
I am one that reported forkuto a few times for auto clicking. He was 1050 some with noob gear on by that I mean level 30 hat robe boots and a 500 wand, I was 1300+ set all mana he healed and burned my hp faster than I could heal myself. That was when jaya owned that account. Last encounter I had with forkuto I attacked first it took less than 20 seconds with him healing I killed him and at that time I was set very low mana and major hp for saiging. I hunted him and found him came to find out the account was sold and jaya was no longer the owner. Witch I kinda figured out being he couldn't heal faster than I damaged him so obviously no auto clicking.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

This doesn't change your conclusion but I think it's important that it's said to the community - I can't speak for anything recent, but all the old accounts of reported auto clicking I looked into (many many many reports lol) showed that either the accused player was not auto clicking, or at least that they were not gaining any advantage by doing so outside of making it easier to play a mage. What I mean is this - I'd look at every single attack by both players involved, and the accused auto clicker never - literally not one time ever - had or sustained an attack rate that I could not easily duplicate myself without an auto clicker. This isn't to say that nobody ever used it (or that they might not now) but I don't think it's fair for people to think somebody is beating them in PvP because of it... I can't say it's never happened, but I can say that if it has, it's the exception rather than the rule.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I understand you yourself have very closely looked into the auto clicking deal and you have been able to match nearly every click that is understandable and what you mention about it not really causing any problems even if it was auto clicking because the mechanics of the mage class only allows so many clicks per second makes perfect since, but the fact that things being done that is impossible to do without eather auto clicking or causing damage bugs or click glitches or in some way cheating that is almost impossible to prove is unfair. It wouldn't bother me at all if someone autoclicks when it's PvM as long as the player is not afk auto clicking but in PvP the majority of us dont want to go through the trouble of rooting our device or having to buy a device that can be rooted or do what ever it takes to have a auto clicker so in PvP no auto clicking is not fair, I mean I was set all stat points to mana no dex no added arm or str just mana and being 250 give or take levels more is 500 more stat points than a 1050+ has so it could not be possible to heal faster and do more damage unless he was cheating in some way and he didn't have saiges to take some of the damage off of him and I was not lagging. So I guess it's just one of those things that cant be justified being there is no proof or visual evidence. I'm not saying jony has the brains and technology to do something like that but there is bugs and glitches there are ways to cause them witch most of the old ones have been fixed but still things can happen this is all software. But anyhow it just don't make since to me how he can do things that nobody else can and it can't be proven. It is what it is though life goes on lol
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
kuba10sb

Post by kuba10sb »

I would just like to say that KOREA was honest and fair to the players. I always had confidence in him and I could always count on his help. A lot of Polish players said they wanted KOREA to return to the game. If he gets a second chance I can guarantee that this situation will not happen again. If I was wrong in what I said, you can put in all my accounts to the jail.

I'm sorry for my English, I tried to write my best
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl
Language spoken: English, Polish
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I would just like to say that this thread has hit its stride and should be retired. Time to move on and concentrate on other things.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Humble_M wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm I would just like to say that this thread has hit its stride and should be retired. Time to move on and concentrate on other things.
Agreed, should be locked. I have never had the pleasure to meet KOREA or at least do not remember if I met him. Sounds like a good guy from everything I have read here though.

BUT, there was a change in the punishment for a certain rule. To make an exception for one, opens a can of worms better left closed.

So yea, this thread IMHO should be locked,
Last edited by LostKnight on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

lock lock lock lock lock
Ryaca_1 is retired
kuba10sb

Post by kuba10sb »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:45 pm
Humble_M wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm I would just like to say that this thread has hit its stride and should be retired. Time to move on and concentrate on other things.
Agreed, should be locked. I have never had the pleasure to meet KOREA or at least do not remember if I met him. Sounds like a good guy from everything I have read here though.

BUT, there was a change in the punishment for a certain rule. To make an exception for one, opens a can of worms better left closed.

So yea, this thread IMHO should be locked,
If you pull it out of the can, other worms will not come out. But one worm always comes out ... Jaya Tci. It is unfair. KOREA is not like other scammers. He is honest and kind towards the players. But Jaya Tci, how is he still in the wild? KOREA did not have a second chance opposed to Jaya tci.
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl
death911

Post by death911 »

kuba10sb wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:45 pm I would just like to say that KOREA was honest and fair to the players. I always had confidence in him and I could always count on his help. A lot of Polish players said they wanted KOREA to return to the game. If he gets a second chance I can guarantee that this situation will not happen again. If I was wrong in what I said, you can put in all my accounts to the jail.

I'm sorry for my English, I tried to write my best
if a lot of polish players said they want him back in game then ask them to write in form in this thread. every player has right to voice his opinion. it will get heard or not that depends on game creators/admins.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
kuba10sb

Post by kuba10sb »

death911 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:10 pm
if a lot of polish players said they want him back in game then ask them to write in form in this thread. every player has right to voice his opinion. it will get heard or not that depends on game creators/admins.
A good idea.
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl