ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ANTAG

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by ANTAG »

@Leone

My just a player, I just try to play without causing harm to the hard, I was not noticed in these events. Now who will return to me the pets they killed? This is a violation of the rules of the game "killing pets" and chasing the player.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

It's not heroism to choose easy prey for yourself. A strong warrior chooses an equal opponent.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

:evil:
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

Start by filing a good report here.
viewtopic.php?p=141127#p141127

There are several links in that post you should read before filing your report. Thanks.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

what's the point if you don't decide anything? A lot of players want pvp, a lot of players who don't want to participate in pvp, can you protect those players from that first? As I was advised here: "...don't go where they often attack." And where to go? Stand still? And if you need to get there? They're everywhere. Even when you just cross the map, there is always a risk of running into them, these players abuse pvp. By all the rules, PVP should only be available in designated areas, sometimes they don't even allow you to cross the map. What's the matter? Did you want such a pvp? When a lot of people die, it gets annoying and you wonder if you shouldn't just delete the game and forget the whole nightmare. How to play if you are not allowed to play? There are people here who just come to relax!
Last edited by ANTAG on Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

And yes, I don’t care about pets anymore, I got new ones for myself, I just wish that you approached pvp wisely!

and solved this problem! Decide, and think.
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

If the same player is constantly bothering you and you are not clanned or an outlaw (and sometimes even then, although it's rare), then they are breaking rules and can be punished. If you report it, then we will investigate. You may or may not like the outcome. You may or may not even be told of the outcome. If it is decided that the behavior was within the rules, then we'll explain why as well as we can. If you choose not to report, then they will almost certainly not get punished. That part is up to you.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

It makes no sense to look for players and ban them, they will create a new one, you just need to take general measures for everyone. :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: To that I lead, That pvp should have restrictions. A black nickname is a shame, but they are still proud of it, which means that the "policy of the game" is not correct.
Last edited by ANTAG on Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Antag- you did not answer my questions.

Are you in a clan?
Are you outlawed?
Have you ever attacked anyone else?

I ask these questions with sincerity and I hope you will answer them in the same way.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

I answer you personally Leone @ All your questions - NO! There was none of what you ask.