ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jdjsnaba

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Jdjsnaba »

and also, why not increase the lvl of clan formations.
People take a high lvl, but the damage of the towers is still the same.
10k+ people are no longer afraid of 2850 towers
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Ayoub wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:09 pm
Jdjsnaba wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 pm please make a vertical gate for the clan :)
At the moment there are only horizontal ones and they are not always convenient.
treu we need vertical gate .
Nice idea no one talk about this issue
Thx xD
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I done this talking many years ago as i was on map 4.2.
Till mow nothing....
Only the gatebug got fixed and the walljumpingbug.
DUKE of SK-Clan
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

:evil: Hello, today I want to talk about PVP. I do not know where to write. My character is constantly, purposefully killed wherever they meet. Today the same people attacked, but my pets suffered, they are no more. I'm tired of this, of the constant attacks. I would like these players to be punished, and that they have a measure, and not go crazy with pvp and their superiority. It's impossible to play like this, what is this hatred for magicians that they are constantly being killed? Wherever I go, they will catch up and kill me everywhere. My point of view is as follows; Let the PVP opponents kill each other, but do not touch neutral players who do not want to participate in this event. Why do you push people against each other by arranging pvp? They become violent and go crazy attacking other players outside the arena. It shouldn't be like this. My request is TO PROHIBIT PVP - CHECK THE BOX IN THE SETTINGS. If the player agrees to pvp, he will disable this feature. Players should be asked for permission to pvp, a sign should appear whether the player agrees to pvp or not, this does not happen. The player should have a chance to refuse. YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE PLAYERS, NOT ABOUT WHAT IS BENEFICIAL FOR THE GAME. :evil:

There are other comments about the game.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ANTAG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:52 pm :evil: Hello, today I want to talk about PVP. {snip}
I have brought this up many times in the past and always got the same response:
This is a PvP game.

I have even suggested the same thing you did here with a more detailed explanation:

Check [x] No to the PvP question and you cannot attack or be attacked, but if you join a clan all bets are of FOREVER even if you leave the clan - you lost the PvP protection.
This is a PvP game.

Do not check the box [o] and the current rules apply, cannot attack anyone more than 3 lower than you but can attack anyone above you - unless they checked the box [x]
This is a PvP game.

Clan up and it's as it is now a [clan]10k player can kill a [clan}level 40 if he wants to.
No one needed to respond to that.

For me it would be the best of both worlds.

But Comp sells "PvP Protection"
This is a PvP game.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Those who want PvP know what to do, but those who -don't?
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

There is also a red player block button, why not make it, press it and this player will no longer be able to attack the player who applied it :twisted:
It will be a salvation from hooligans.
Leone

Post by Leone »

@ANTAG

Are you either in a clan, an outlaw or have attacked players yourself?

Either of the above means you are more likely to be attacked yourself.

There are also certain maps which are notorious for being places where pvp takes place, for example the wagon, witches map and looters map to name but a few.

I'm not saying any of this as an accusation, but sometimes we need to look at ourselves to consider why others act in the way they do.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Those are Warlocks landing, not familar with that looter one.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

I've been on record a number of times about not being one to participate in PvP. That's not anything shocking to anyone whose read a bit of the forum.

Regarding PvP in the game I would suggest being mindful of your surroundings and avoiding areas where you have encountered unwanted attacks more than others. Like it or not, PvP is not going to go away though so if you don't want to participate it's best to plan around it.
Not Active