ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by LostKnight »

Elgur wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:42 pm A lost knight is lost in the snowy wilderness near a fort. The player comes upon him and the lost cries out:

Lost Man: Help me, please!

{snip}

I Like it.... but it is either:
a lost knight or LostKnight, or
a Lost Man

Now, while I kinda like the "a lost knight" or "LostKnight", I have been there and done that. A group of wandering Vikings found me freezing on the icy plains of FT and gave me clothing to fit over my blue(ish) Ninja suit.

How about "a lost ogre" - in so many quests and maps there are dead ogres - let's save a good ogre!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Ogre Mage dog wolf man i'm happy with either!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

That's my buddy. :D
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

The ancient Folio and the heart of Satan. these are 2 unique quest items. except for the quest, there is nowhere else to get it. They are unique in that they can be used instead of rings and gloves.

The Heart of Satan; a quest item. A certain cobblestone, a stone. In which a huge power is concentrated, a dead demon. Once taken out of a defeated monster, it is possible to wear instead of a ring and instead of gloves. gives strength and health = 999999999+... If the item is placed back into the demon, the Ancient evil will be released. To get an item, you need to kill 1000 demons, the heart of Satan is guarded by demons who got this heart, whose strength, accuracy, health = 999999999... When the player kills the last demon, the heart falls, the player takes it, a sign appears with the word (Ne-e-e-t!!!) White screen and gamer turns out (moved)on the starting map.

Ancient Folio : Quest item, gives Mana and accuracy =999999999+... This is an ancient artifact for the quest, it has a huge power in it. Once there was a mysterious wanderer (an ancient demon) somewhere in the mountains wanted to open a portal to, he had this book with him (an ancient Folio) the residents found out about it, deciding that it threatens their world. He was a demon only for people, as he had an intimidating appearance. When he began to perform the ritual, people appeared and interrupted him, As people intervened, the ritual was interrupted- an explosion occurred, the "Demon" disappeared, only the book remained, and the people who were on the spot turned into terrible creatures, became guards of the "tombs" Where the book was buried (Ancient Folio)
The strength of these creatures: Strength, accuracy, health = 999999999... To get these items, you need to kill 1000 of these creatures. When the player gets the book, he has to get out again, go on the way back.

items (artifacts) fall only with the last 1000 killed monsters.

these items can be worn instead of rings and gloves. If you get 2 of these items and try them on, then the player becomes = gods. Regardless of the level. Items have 0 access level. Inheritance is prohibited.

quests, places for one-time passage, for one. After the quest, the location and monsters become unavailable.

So, as quest items, they must be given away on the quest.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Players are actually already demigods if one follows the story.

Really though, being able to equip items that are so overpowered would have far-reaching impacts on the game. This would require a high level to obtain and would be very biased toward mages to do so. After getting such items though people could level much faster, be unstoppable in PvP when fighting players without them, and would also be able to destroy clan bases easily.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Ok, then quest items will remain quest items and monsters will also remain strong .
or set a timer, if after the expiration of time the artifacts will not be delivered to their destination, the items disappear, the quest becomes a failure. The player will have to take the quest again and re-go in search of them.
Since the artifacts are a source of great power, they will crumble and kill the player. Therefore, if the player died, then he will have to go through the quest again.
These will be items that can kill the player.
everyone wants to feel powerful for a short time

and at the end ;

Ketrick gives the artifacts to the NPCs who gave him the task. They thank, the Hero gets experience and reward for a difficult quest. Then the dialogue goes on again, in which, From them, he learns that they are members of a secret cult, an order, and thanks to his help, they have safely obtained the artifacts that they have been trying to find for a long time, and now with their help, on the ruins of the old world, they will create a new world under their auspices. That now they will gain power over all monsters, subjugating them to their will, that this time they will succeed thanks to these artifacts - the order and the cult, will send the summoned monsters to the kingdom of forgotten fairy tales, destroying everything in their path. Ketrick is getting experience again. The members of the secret society who gave him the quest invite him to join them and become part of their team. Ketrick Refuses on the basis of his morality, says that this is not right, and refuses, he is called an enemy and attacked by several strong warriors, the Npc with the artifact disappears...

Ketrick, having defeated everyone, goes in pursuit of artifacts again.

After leaving the building, he begins to interview the locals, in search of a witness, he finds a witness of a boy to whom he once gave gold, the boy is glad to meet again, and asks for gold, but Ketrick informs that he has no time, that he is in a hurry, that he will thank him another time and help him in any way he can. But now he really wants to know if he saw someone and describes the signs. The boy is not particularly upset and seeing the importance and anxious look of Ketrick, the boy reports that while walking down the street, he saw someone jump out of the building and quickly drove in the direction indicated by the boy. Ketrick is on his way again. The quest continues, along the way, Ketrick again meets a man whom he once helped, Without going into details, remembering Ketrick's good deeds, he informs him that he did not meet anyone on the way, but when he passed by one place, he saw strangely dressed people and indicates the place. Ketrick thanks him, promising that at the next meeting he will drink wine with him. and again sets off in the indicated direction.

Ketrick arrived at the place, and immediately stumbles upon the fugitive, who says in surprise: you survived!? Then you're going to die now!!! and attacks Ketrick. The battle began. Ketrick won, but there were other members of the order at the meeting place for the transfer of artifacts, who also attacked Ketrick. Having dealt with everyone, Ketrick takes the artifacts. But since he can't trust anyone else, he hides the artifacts in the house, in a tavern, or in a bank until he finds a way to destroy them. Arriving at the storage place, he hides artifacts there, when the artifacts were in the storage, and the player left his storage, the Hero remembers the cave with an angel, where he once found a veshtein, Ketrik takes everything he needs and hurries there, This is the only creature he can trust. arriving at the place, After talking to the angel that he knows about the artifacts, the angel says that he does not know anything, but he has heard about them. Like Veshtein, they are endowed with great power. The angel asked to show them to him, Ketrick agrees, leaves, returns again with the artifacts. Approaches the angel, shows them to him. The angel studies them, A sign appears with the minutes "one minute, two... three" like when kulgan was cooking fish for him. After that, the Angel informs Ketrik that it would be better if the artifacts were destroyed, but since the angel himself does not know how to do it, but opens a secret door in front of him, behind which there is a room with lava with a small foot and a path leading to the opposite wall, where there is a chest. and he offers to burn the book in the mouth of a volcano, and a stone, a cobblestone (the heart of Satan) hide it in a chest on the opposite side. With the artifacts, Ketrick goes to the room where the lava is raging, to the chest where he hides the stone, and going to the edge, throws the book into the lava. Ketrick leaves the room, the door disappears, Ketrick gains experience, the quest "heart of Satan" is passed...

Ketrick is coming home... to his other quests.

2 artifacts, these are 2 quests of one quest.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Why can't you feed fish and meat to pets?
For example: common fish restores health by 50%, rare fish by 100%, meat 50/50.

Feeding the pets would be nice.
restore their health when they are really bad.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Because it would reduce the income for the game, and ultimately lead to the game's demise.

To reuse a phase from another forum thread, pets are players' responsibility. Let's start from that point of view instead.
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

please make a vertical gate for the clan :)
At the moment there are only horizontal ones and they are not always convenient.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 pm please make a vertical gate for the clan :)
At the moment there are only horizontal ones and they are not always convenient.
treu we need vertical gate .
Nice idea no one talk about this issue
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#