ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ANTAG

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by ANTAG »

Apparently from above you did not notice that you answered or did not try to look. When there is a problem, they solve problems in this way, trying not to notice them - it will pass by itself, but the problem never goes away.

a spark in the eye blinds for a long time
Leone

Post by Leone »

ANTAG wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:22 pm I answer you personally Leone @ All your questions - NO! There was none of what you ask.
Thank you for acknowledging.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

I have a scroll (spell), it doesn't work in any way. There is an idea, since magicians are so frail, so let this spell confuse the enemy (reflecting a retaliatory blow) - the enemy does damage to himself.
A magician is a class of scientists who are inventive in spells.

Not needless to say it's impossible. This is the 2nd protection spell.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221027-022953.png
Screenshot_20221027-022953.png (348.28 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

No need to think long, here the answer is obvious, how to apply it. Defeat the enemy with his own power.
:arrow: :!: :idea:
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

ANTAG wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:55 pm No need to think long, here the answer is obvious, how to apply it. Defeat the enemy with his own power.
:arrow: :!: :idea:
That is currently a quest item.

You have made your point about PvP and your distaste for it. Please be mindful not to spam the forum.
Not Active
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

Naturally, you need to protect yourself somehow. I have not yet reached the level where this item can be useful. So do something with pvp!? It's good to talk about "spam" when you're idle her
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

ANTAG---I don't think anyone is being idle. To change PVP is a change in the game mechanics and would have to be done by Compbatant the game creator. The GM staff do their best to uphold the rules for all players and that means those who don't like PVP and those who do like it. It is sad you have had such a bad experience lately playing. I play several accounts and am a peaceful player and honestly most of the time I can do what I want without PVP problems. So your experience isn't everyone's experience at least not all the time as you seem to indicate. Lots of suggestions have been made in the past for a way out of PVP besides buying the PVP protection but nothing has been adopted. Again this is not in the power of a GM to change it but must be a new game function. Considering the fact PVP has a long discussion history on the forum I am doubtful as the game approaches it's 10th anniversary any radical game mechanics change will come.
Retired
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

But now you know about it. I'll say this: There was an incident recently; I was standing by a tree, looking for stumps, a player ran past me (who had already killed my character several times), noticed me, he returned, but could not kill me, the map I was on, PVP is prohibited. He turned around and ran away. In this regard, I suggest adding the "enable PVP protection" feature at the character creation stage so that you can make your choice once, and that's it. So that this doesn't happen anymore, and some players don't abuse it, turning it on and off whenever they want. It will be fair and honest. Then there will be "And the sheep are whole, and the wolves are full", and there will be no enmity between the players. And no one will write about it anymore that their players are pestering. Of course, this will limit some to participate in pvp competitions. But they made their choice at the stage of character creation.
ANTAG

Post by ANTAG »

I hope all be fine!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Your last suggestion has also been made before. The main objection about choosing when you create a player is people new to the game would be forced to make a choice before they learned the game and might regret the decision later when they learned more. It was then suggested at a certain level you could choose instead on or off PVP permanently. But then...if someone makes friends with someone later who is in a clan they can't join because PVP is off! Many suggestions have been made and arguments given. But neither you or I have the power to change it but as you have done we can continue to suggest. In any case it is true some players have left the game over PVP, some who were tired of it as you are, and those who found some of the changes already made caused PVP to be unprofitable (drops) and we can throw in the talk about class and how it affects PVP action! It seems like it ought to be an easy solution, yes or no, but i think it is far from simple considering everyone has their own motivation for why they play this game. Thanks for reading my thoughts. I hope it gets easier for you. :)
Retired