New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

Post by Leone »

There is an issue with sieges that needs looking at. They are for sieging and should not be used as a shield in PvP. I don't know if this is possible, but unless sieges are active (ie: attacking buildings) I think they should be classed as not being there at all.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 am There is an issue with sieges that needs looking at. They are for sieging and should not be used as a shield in PvP. I don't know if this is possible, but unless sieges are active (ie: attacking buildings) I think they should be classed as not being there at all.
At a minimum I would say someone who is not in a clan should never be forced to fight a siege, if someone wanted to argue PvP is part of clan battles. Still, I do not disagree with this in general.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 am There is an issue with sieges that needs looking at. They are for sieging and should not be used as a shield in PvP. I don't know if this is possible, but unless sieges are active (ie: attacking buildings) I think they should be classed as not being there at all.
I'd go 1 step farther: Siege Weapons become "ghost followers" off of clan maps and only become "solid-usuable weapons" on a clan map.

But what do I know!

Leone

Post by Leone »

Haha quite possibly. I'm not bothered who came up with the solution as long as it's implemented.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Almost a month has passed and there haven't been any comments about the main idea.Are you not interested? Do you want to leave everything as is?
I still do not understand why there was not a single vote for and against.

I fully explained my position with a magical resist at least a little in a rude manner because it was on real-life emotions.I no longer want to continue commenting about it and I want you to also stop doing this and start commenting new passive abilities and reworked skills please if it is possible...Even though I know that stubborn people will still do it.

And what about sieges at pvp was discussed on this topic long time ago:viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15147
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There were quite a few comments about this, most of them predictably being about mage stats. I offered my initial comment on an HP drain running from PvP as well. I figured the mage issue would elicit a flurry of comments and decided not to comment on it myself. I otherwise had no strong feelings on the other suggestions so didn't say anything about them. Not everything boils down to a +/- comment on a nuanced topic.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In fact, the current idea with a magic resist is raw. It will be revised and redone differently, but now I can’t say anything about it.

Therefore, I ask you to deal with the main theme of my post, this is strengthening of the other classes, which for some reason are not commented on.If ideas of this kind are not commented on, other players will see that and they will not make addition to this if they cant see what's wrong with the idea and they won't be able to conclude what can be done better.

Yes, I admit that it was not necessary to start writing about the magic resist because everyone triggered immediately begins when they see it and do not pay attention to answers about this and why.In any case they do not change their point of view no matter how convincing the comments are that explain why it should be.Maybe it was because of the translation, not all my words could be understandable so I don’t want to continue.But since I have already said that it was not done well, it can be was deserved.I can draw conclusions from my mistakes.

Since no one wants to comment, I will do it myself.I think this idea is not bad, but need to test it in the game before enter it, because for each converted ability need to check how it will behave in the game and adjust the % chance of its triggering.Make stronger what looks too weak and make weak what looks too strong. Make a middle ground in every % chance of triggering.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

My fist comment I picked up on something not related because it's a sore point with me.
My second comment I tried to keep you going.
My 3rd comment I regret - sorry

I wish I knew enough about the subject to have some intelligent input.
Passive skills and such have always confused me.

I buy/find armour, buy/find swords that have attributes for my level and come up with monsters for my level that are 98% damage resistant and I think well that's not right. My DEX is such I should be able to kill it, but I die!

And some others 98% magic resistant and I think of mages in the same boat....

I do not understand why. Now I just sit/read/learn.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.