RANDOM EVENTS

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Oizys

Re: RANDOM EVENTS

Post by Oizys »

If people want to debate the differences in how countries and militaries keep track of time please find another area to discuss. The post in question used the FT time which is accessible to all players.
Not Active
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I have never thought thiswould become such a complex discussion :)

Witch only missed in the anouncement it would be at night 3:00 or at the afternoon 3:00.

It should never be such a discussion.

I only wanna let you know that it would be easier to say its AM or PM ... nothing more :(

Grrrr
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

You still aren't getting it SK ...sorry. There is only one FT time. Anywhere anybody in the world types /time they get the same time. There is only one 3:00 on FT time it is neither AM or PM but FT time 3:00. For me it is local time 8 PM for somewhere else it might be 8 AM their local time, but it is still 3:00 FT time for both. There isn't anything confusing at all. If there is an event we are told FT time it occurs it is up to each player to convert it to their own local time so they can participate. Ok?
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Thats it :)))

Nothing more i wanted !

Thx for this discussion.

Now its clarified for ALL :)))
DUKE of SK-Clan
witch

Post by witch »

Santa has been seen around giving away random items, and playing with players around FT world.
If you haven't see him don't feel sad he will stay with us during these holidays and i'm sure you will have the oportunity to see him.
He will be at different random schedules.
If you have the oportunity to see santa say hi to him and enjoy his random events.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules