hatred towards GMs

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: hatred towards GMs

Post by LostKnight »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 am Can someone give a definition of the phrase "(Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You)" 😉
What's missing is that final part: or they will stop feeding you.

"feeding" in this sense means "helping" so if you show ingratitude, belittle, or slander them they will stop helping you and you have only one person to blame; yourself.

LordSeth, ryaca, witch and Kromelg are volunteers like all former GM's that gave up their game play to keep this game on the right path. These particular four came forward during a very difficult time.

The game has changed since they signed up. It's well into the "cleaning up process", I can feel it and I'm sure other do as well. It is a continuous job that I don't want to see stopped.

Let's get together and help the volunteer hands feeding us!

I've said it before, I will say it again, because it is who I am: I support the GM's. I may not like the outcome of some things that happen, but then I am not privy to the things they know and have access to. So call it blind faith if you will: I support the GM's

To our GMs: Thank you!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

No KC no es un GM. Es un jugador de nivel superior y su personaje está encantado, así que puede proporcionar un evento PvP. El evento PvP BATTLE ROYAL aún no ha llegado. Pero sí, se le permite ir a los mapas y atacar a los jugadores, y pronto aparecerán los amigos de los jugadores porque KingCorpse deja caer un ítem con una probabilidad del 100% cuando es derrotado ... sobre lo que dices si PvP, alguien y KC viene te mata a ti oa otro jugador Es lo mismo que si Jaya Tci lo hace o arco blanco /white arch o kipers. un nivel alto puede matar a quien sea enemigo siempre que no esté acechando o persiguiendo a un jugador. se le dio un nombre verde para que los jugadores puedan ver cuándo llega y se registren rápido o se escondan rápidamente. Él no es un GM. Él es el nivel 17010 más alto en el juego.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I don't agree with GMs on everything, or see things in the same way that they do. That isn't an insult and it isn't hatred towards them. I have some great friends in the game as well, and the same goes with them where I disagree on some things. That's no different than with any other person in the game or in real life. Not exactly real groundbreaking news there.

But disagreement is not the same as insulting, accusing, hating, harassing, slandering, or anything like that. That's an important thing to remember. If you turn disagreement into discussion it yields a better understanding for both sides. You know, remaining civil.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 am A ver por partes.

Tema kingcorse

Tengo entendido que es un tipo "evento" en el cual el jugador ( miembro GM ) acepta PvP de todo el mundo , con el riesgo de perder su equipo para que otro jugador lo "gane" si puede. Si este jugador pierde equipo, se le devuelve ( mediante petición )

El problema:

No entiendo que ************ el jugador kingcorse hace en medio de un batalla clan . Tengo decenas de quejas de jugadores diciéndome que solo atacaban a un bando. Si es cierto..... En serio? En jugador kingcorse ( equipo GM ) se postura hacia un bando de la balanza ?

No destrozemos el juego por favor!!!

Posdata: sigo siendo un ojeador.
Si me equivoco, házmelo saber
Sal de aquí con tu falso falso copo de nieve. Nadie está destruyendo el juego.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 am Creo no haberme explicado claramente.

A ver. Pongamos situación. Me estoy enfrentando a alguien que me ataca en un mapa cualquiera , PvP. No clan vs clan. Creo que voy ganando, y aparece KC. Y él me ataca. Y él me mata. Eso puede suceder??? Es factible ese comportamiento?

KC es un GM? O me equivoco?
si estas equivocado
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 am Sigo aportando datos.
5 minutos de que un GM apareciera en ese punto de guerra clan vs clan ... Aparece KC.

Entonces .... KC es un GM o no??

Y a parte de este dato.

No debe de estará anunciado este evento KC ???

O simplemente el evento KC no se anuncia y se hace al azar ??
no
witch

Post by witch »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 am Sigo aportando datos.
5 minutos de que un GM apareciera en ese punto de guerra clan vs clan ... Aparece KC.

Entonces .... KC es un GM o no??

Y a parte de este dato.

No debe de estará anunciado este evento KC ???

O simplemente el evento KC no se anuncia y se hace al azar ??
Aqui esta el link sobre KC(king corpse ) espero que te ayude a resolver tus dudas tus dudas . (Lo traduje en español )viewtopic.php?f=41&t=16634#p109901
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Gracias Witch.

Gracias por tu brusquedad Ryaca
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

honestly i don't think any players will ever be happy with the kingcorpse idea. as always, an idea for something new comes about and it is shot down by players.

and it wouldn't have mattered where the attack yesterday happened, players would still complain and cry favoritism. it has no significance that the kingcorpse attack happened on a clan map. the results would have been the same on any other map.

the reality is the players will never be happy and will always find something to complain about.

there is no magic solution that will please everyone.

i would like to see just 1 idea come out where the players put their faith and trust in the fact that it may very well be that someone other than themselves just might know what they are doing. no suggestions on how to tweak or make the idea better, just to let go for once in their lives and leave things be.

will this ever happen? no. there is no stronger drug than reality.

so much negativity on the forum anymore and players hide it behind the guise of "all ideas need polished to be better" but i know the truth. misery lives company.

i know that better than anyone. if ppl aren't thankful for all the things that they have in this life than how can they be thankful for anything?

entitlement and instant gratification are a hell of a drug.

so come on, lets see if we can all sink any lower than we already have...i know that at least in that respect i will not be disappointed.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:04 pm honestly i don't think any players will ever be happy with the kingcorpse idea. as always, an idea for something new comes about and it is shot down by players.

and it wouldn't have mattered where the attack yesterday happened, players would still complain and cry favoritism. it has no significance that the kingcorpse attack happened on a clan map. the results would have been the same on any other map.

the reality is the players will never be happy and will always find something to complain about.

there is no magic solution that will please everyone.

i would like to see just 1 idea come out where the players put their faith and trust in the fact that it may very well be that someone other than themselves just might know what they are doing. no suggestions on how to tweak or make the idea better, just to let go for once in their lives and leave things be.

will this ever happen? no. there is no stronger drug than reality.

so much negativity on the forum anymore and players hide it behind the guise of "all ideas need polished to be better" but i know the truth. misery lives company.

i know that better than anyone. if ppl aren't thankful for all the things that they have in this life than how can they be thankful for anything?

entitlement and instant gratification are a hell of a drug.

so come on, lets see if we can all sink any lower than we already have...i know that at least in that respect i will not be disappointed.

Pulir una idea es mejorarla. No hundirla. Por Dios!