About Craft Exp

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Aogon

Re: About Craft Exp

Post by Aogon »

Bumping this thread since I've been asked some questions recently about crafting XP and how it's calculated. Several of the links below are in this very thread. If you read through it all, you'll see that many others have been confused about how craft XP works. If you want help figuring out something in particular, feel free to PM me.

Formula for Crafting:
viewtopic.php?p=114778#p114778

Gold Plate Crafting Table:
viewtopic.php?p=122912#p122912

Plank Crafting Table (and a few more items if you scroll down):
viewtopic.php?p=130190#p130190
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

these are very nice posts with a lot of work, but...who realy are interestetd about it. You ALL forget the TIME what is needed to doing many crafts :) Every craft need different time :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Someone literally just asked about it the other day.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:39 am these are very nice posts with a lot of work, but...who realy are interestetd about it. You ALL forget the TIME what is needed to doing many crafts :) Every craft need different time :)
I'm not quite sure what you mean here.

The time it takes to craft something is instantaneous- it either crafts successfully or it fails.

The time it takes to gather materials depends on their locations in proximity to a crafting point, the player's skill, class and tool they are using.

More information about trade affinities here:
viewtopic.php?p=80387#p80387
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:39 am these are very nice posts with a lot of work, but...who realy are interestetd about it. You ALL forget the TIME what is needed to doing many crafts :) Every craft need different time :)
Hahaha bro you make me laugh! If it was something you were upset about you would be very interested and let everyone know about it! :D Some people are very mathematical and like to know how and why things work and how long it might take to reach a goal...but yes knowing all the formulas doesn't make it craft faster . It all is LOTS of work!! :o
Retired